Revelations And Farewells

London was in complete shock as to what Twilight just said. She had no idea how to process this as her mind came up with a million and more questions in less then a single second. "I'm...I'm...bio-what?", London said. "Bionic. I was able to make a chip with this equipment lying around and placed it in your back", Twilight said. "I...I can't believe it...I don't know what to say", London said as she landed on the ground. She stared at her wings nonstop as she didn't know what to think of them. They looked so pretty in her eyes and she just couldn't take her eyes off of them. "Thank you Twi", London said with a smile. "Oh you're welcome", Twilight said as a noise could be heard in the back. It sounded like someone was using power tools or something like that. "What was that?", London asked as a few moments later, Starlight came out from the area. "Oh hey girls. Good to see you awake London", Starlight said in a positive tone. "Why thank you", London said. "So did you get a look at your new upgrade?", Starlight asked. "She very much did", Twilight said as a smile appeared on London's face. "I see you liked it and what not?", Starlight asked as she thought that she knew the answer already. "Oh yeah i could get use to these wings", London said. "She must be a fast learner", Starlight said as Twilight gave her a look. "Speaking of, where is Penny?", London asked as Twilight and Starlight looked at each other. "Where is she?", London repeated herself as Starlight gave a quiet sigh. "You see London, Penny's fine. It's that, we were able to give her something new as well, but it came at the cost of her shield power", Starlight said. "What? Why did you take away her shield?", London said. "We didn't", Starlight said as she started to look down. "During that battle when Liz short circuited Penny.....that fried a certain spot in her chest that doesn't do anything to effect her on the outside but it did effect her enhanced speed and her shield", Starlight said. "Well is she going to make it?", London asked in a panicked voice. Starlight looked down at the ground as she couldn't make eye contact anymore. "You see...she's.......", Starlight said. Just then, a noise was heard from the back of the room as it sounded like someone was trying to say something. London wasted no time as she rushed over to the room to see Penny waking up. "Penny!", London said. "London!", Penny said as London rushed over to her as the two of them hugged. "I'm so happy you're alright", London said. "But I'm just so happy you're alright", Penny said. "What i was trying to say was that she's alright", Starlight said as she and Twilight came over to the room. "Wait, where is this place anyway?", Twilight said. "Oh yeah....uh...i think this is where Krane and Xander's hideout is, or was", Twilight said. "WHAT?", Penny and London said at the same time. "Don't worry girls, they had some spare equipment that we used to fix you guys up", Starlight said. "Wait...what do you mean 'fix up'", Penny asked. "You and London were kind of hurt badly in that battle and we didn't have time to tell the others and if we did wait, you wouldn't have made it so we had to bring you here", Twilight said. "Well we need to tell the others about this", Penny said as she reached for her wand when all of a sudden, a big flash of sparks came flying around her hand and turned into a disked shape ring above her palm. "What was that?", Penny asked. "Looks like somepony, i mean someone found her proton ring power", Twilight said as Penny was in shock by this. "I have what?", Penny said. "A new power? Tell me about it", London said. "You have a new power too?", Penny asked. "Lets just say i believe i can fly", London said. "Man that's cool", Penny said. "Hey you have a cool power as well", London said. "Still i can't believe this. Thank you girls", Penny said. "Eh, it's the least we can do", Starlight said as the girls came into a hug. "Now i feel like we should get back to Cyrus and the others", London said as they disengaged from the hug. "I think we should", Penny said as she got out her wand and was about to cast the spell when the door to the warehouse burst open. "Who's there?", Starlight said as the four of them found a tired and warn out Casey along with Cyrus and the rest of the gang. "Guys", said the four as they walked into the warehouse. "How did you find us here", Penny said as she hugged Cyrus as she was so happy to see him here. "Well after a very long goose chase on magical anomalies, i track you guys here and we headed here", Cyrus explained. "It's just good to see you all in one piece", Penny said as the look in Cyrus's face turned from a happy face to a scared face. "What's the matter Cyrus", London asked. "There's someone here you wants to say a few words", Cyrus said in a scared voice as Liz entered the warehouse. The looks in Penny's and London's face changed in less then a second as just seeing her turned there moods around for the worst. "What is she doing here?", London said as Liz felt defeated in that moment to hear that from her own kid but she knew what she had to do. "I'm guessing i should start off with I'm sorry", Liz said in a sincere voice. "Yeah you should be sorry", Penny said. "I know what i did was wrong and i don't deserve to be forgiven. I shouldn't be after all I've done to you all. I just wanted to say, can we make amends?", Liz said as she reached out her hand. "Is this a trick?", London asked as everyone stayed quiet. "It's not", Cyrus said. "We talked it out and she really does feel sorry for what she's put us through in the last year. She just wants to start over again." Penny thought about this for a while until her mind was made up. "Are you sure that you won't go behind our backs?", Penny asked. "Cross my heart", Liz said. "Then i don't see why not", Penny said as she along with London went up to her and proceeded to hug Liz. "Welcome back....Liz", London said. "I see you dropped the mom", Liz pointed out. "For now", London said as they broke up the hug. "It's good to have you back Liz", Penny said. "Thanks Penny. Thanks for welcoming me back from my dark dream", Liz said. "Aww. It's just so moving", Casey said as she noticed her water ring sputtering. It looked like it was going to disappear at any moment and she knew what was going to happen if she waited for too long. She rushed out of the warehouse but not before Cyrus noticed her and rushed after her and before long, everyone else. "Casey what are you doing?", Cyrus said as he tried to stop Casey. "My water ring is disappearing", Casey said. "I know what to do", Cyrus said as he got out his wand. "That's not going to work Cyrus. Magic can't fix the ring", Casey said. "Then we keep trying. You can't go with the other option", Penny said. "She has to", Twilight said. "I know this and i have seen it before with another creature's magic. They have to stay in the water in order to survive", Twilight said. "Yeah. I'm sorry to make this out of the moment but i have to be in the ocean. There might be more mermaids there anyway", Casey said. "But you're a part of this family", Sophia said. "You can't just leave like that", Xander said. "There has to be another way", Austin said. "I'm afraid i have to live in the ocean from now on. I'll miss you all", Casey said as Penny and Cyrus reached out there hand but it was too late. Casey had jumped into the water just as her ring lost it's power due to being above land for so long and she was gone.