Word Gets Out

"Good morning class, i hope you had a good end of semester break but now it's time we get back to learning spells shall we", Ms.  Glimmer said right after the bell rang, not knowing what had just taken place. "Now can anyone tell me what spell is used to remove a lock? London why don't we start with you", Ms. Glimmer said as she didn't noticed the two rather small holes in the seat in front of London. "Uh, one lock two lock red lock blue knock, make this lock knock down a knock i think", London said as she could start to fell a tingle in her eye. "Correct Ms. Gravely. I see we have a student who studied", Ms. Glimmer said. "Yeah", London said as she was trying to keep her eyes away from everyone while looking like she was paying attention before her heat vision activated again. She then felt that the tingle had stopped and looked at the board to see that Ms. Glimmer was writing a new spell on the board. "Now class, this is a fusion spell. It's been used in the past to merge weapons, walls and even castles with other objects at one point. For the rest of class-", Ms. Granger said. London then felt the tingle again but she wasn't fast enough to look away in time as her heat vision activated and it burned a very noticeable hole in the wall, so big that the entire class saw it but she wasn't sure if they knew where it came from. She hoped they choose the latter. "Well then, who did this", Ms. Granger said with a stern voice as her calmer mood has turned into a very annoyed mood in the span of about two seconds. London turned away as she wasn't ready to face realty just yet. She didn't even want her friends to know, she especially didn't want the entire class or even the world to know just yet. Penny was also seeing this as she knew what was going on with London. She was trying to think of a way to help when it clicked to her like a lightbulb. "Who did this", Ms. Glimmer said as she was still waiting for an answer when Penny raised her hand. "Yes Ms. Anderson", Ms. Glimmer said. "May me and London have a...word for a second", Penny said. "Yes you may", Ms. Glimmer said as she along with Penny and a very confused London walked into the hallway. "Now what is this about", Ms. Glimmer said. "You remember how i got my powers like enhanced speed, force lighting, etc? The same thing is happening with London and-", Penny said before she was cut off by London. "Penny what the hell are you doing", London said as she pulled Penny back. "You'll see", Penny said. "Is that so? That must explain the lasers that made that hole i presume", Ms. Granger said with a stern voice. "Look, i can't control it yet", London said. "You can't control it you said? I think there's someone who can help with that", Ms. Granger said. "And who is that", London said. 

"Well this is a surprise to be sure but not one that we can't resolve", Boulder said as Penny and London took a seat in his office. "So your saying you can help with my powers", London said. "Of course, though you should have told me this before school my child", Boulder said. "Sorry, i wasn't ready to tell anyone yet, let alone you", London said in a quieter voice as her head fell to look at the floor below her. "I understand we have things we don't want to tell others but when it starts to effect something, that's when you need to speak up my child", Boulder said with a calm voice. "Yeah, i should have known", London said. "Well now that you have learned your lesson, i think it's time for you to begin your practice on your powers", Boulder said. "I guess so", London said with a little nervousness in her voice. "But who will train me on this kind of thing", London said. "I think i know the perfect princess to help with that", Boulder said as he looked at Penny who was also a bit unconfutable with Boulder referring to her as princess. "Well, i suppose that does make sense but i don't know her powers and if she has more", Penny said. "Who said anything about doing this on your own", Boulder said. "I see. Then who will help?", Penny said. "Hang on a sec", Boulder said as he wrote something in a scroll and used a disappearing spell to make it well, disappear. A few moments later and a portal was opening up with pony's walking out and I'm sure you know who they are. "Did i hear that you got ANOTHER new magical ability", Twilight said. "Good to see you two", London said a little sarcastically. "Pardon, this new magic has gotten the better of me", Twilight said. "Couldn't be the first time magic has done that to you", Starlight said with a calm voice. "Ahh good to see you girls again. As i would assume you have read my note, we need to train London on her new powers just like with Penny and i thought that you two along with Penny would be the perfect choice", Boulder said. "I suppose i know a thing or two about training one so i don't object to this", Starlight said. "I would love to help with this of course", Twilight said. "It's settled then. You three will help train London. Jugging on what we have seen of her power's so far, I'm thinking this much reinforcement is necessary as we don't even know if this is all of them or not", Boulder said. "Very aggregable", Penny said. "I suppose so", London said in a nervous voice. "Then after school hours, the fun begins", Boulder said.