The Mother Of All Reveals

For a solid second, Penny felt like a part of her just ceased to exist as she watch in horror as Krane took the life out of Cole with one single beam of raw and powerful magic. She ran by his side as his insides fell along with his heart. Cole could barley talk but he was able to get one last sentience out of his mouth. "Penny...I....I...I love you", Cole said as Penny was holding him in her arms as he exhaled his last breath and his pulse faded to be as he died in the arms of the love of his life. "COLE", Penny said as she was in full blown tears as she couldn't think about anything else. It was even hard for Penny to breath because she was full of nothing but tears at that moment. Krane was looking over Penny as she was crying and that annoyed the heck out of him so much. "Alright we get it. Your sad. Get over it you crybaby", Krane said in a very annoyed voice. After a while of nonstop tears, Penny was able to get on her legs again and she was focused on Krane. "You. You bald headed monster! How could you?", Penny said with every ounce of anger she had left in her body. She was not holding back and more and was ready to do whatever necessary to deal with Krane. "Oh cheer up princess. It's a good thing i killed him. Otherwise_", Krane said as he looked away for a moment as his eyes were filled with the look that he had to make a choice. "Otherwise what", Penny said. "Or i would have to give him the father talk", Krane said. "What? What did you say?", Penny said as she held her wand at Krane, ready to give him the same fate as Cole. "Liz never told you about me? I figured she would mention me at least", Krane said with an evil smile on his face. "What are you talking about? Tell me now", Penny said. Krane laughed a little bit as he then signaled for someone to come. Just then, Dez appeared next to Krane as his eyes were bright blue. "Dez? What is going on here?", Penny said. "She still has no clue. I played you and your friends like a violin", Dez said. "What the fuck is happening", Penny said just as some noises could be heard from afar as Cyrus and the others came forward. "You guys?! I thought i defeated you", Krane said. "Yeah, we always find a way to get back up again", Cyrus said. "And this time we are prep-DEZ", London said as she was about to run to Dez but Penny stopped her. "He's under control by this Krane", Penny said. "And he killed Cole", Penny said as tears began to flow down her face again. "No not Cole. He owed me ten bucks", Austin said. "Anyway, I'll let you cook now", Krane said as Dez stepped forward. "I'm honestly shocked that you didn't catch on. I'm not that weak little kid you know", Dez said. "Stop it you thing! We know about that spirt inside you", Austin said with anger as he drawled his wand out. "Oh yes you do know", Dez said. "Who are you", Penny and London said. Dez said nothing as he pulled back his hair that covered his left eye to find that there was nothing there as his eye moved into the center of his face as it duplicated into two brown eyes. Then his white skin then started to turn a little bit darker as he then grew taller along with his hair growing longer. "It's been a while, ay Penny", Dez said as he turned into an old villain of the Andersons. Penny and London stood still for what felt like forever as they had no words for what they saw. All that could be heard in that moment was the shiver of Penny, London and the rest of the gang as goosebumps grew on both of Penny and London's arms and legs as they started to shivery rapidly. "HahahahaHAHAHAHA", The figure said in a roaring laughter. "I knew that we would reunite once more my dear Liz", Krane said. "Uh yeah i don't need you anymore", Liz said as she pushed Krane out of the way. "What", Krane said. "Just get behind me", Liz said as Krane went behind her. "Now where were we my daughters", Liz said. "How is this even possible? My father got rid of you", Penny said. "Your father is right there, not that traitor Tom", Liz said. "Well good news for you. He's dead", London said with a angry voice. "Oh really? Wow that's sad. I never got to say goodbye to him", Liz said. "Don't even start with that Liz. The Andersons are my family, my friends and you can't take that away from me", Penny said. "But i made you", Liz said. "You weren't there for me. Tom and Zeta were better parents then you ever wished to be", Penny said. "You will not speak to your mother that way young lady", Liz snapped at Penny. "Well then you can snap at me as well", London said. "Don't you even dare Jen. Penny and your father turned on me. Don't you turned on me as well", Liz said. "Well i am! Even though i didn't spend much time with Tom and Zeta, they were there for me, UNLIKE YOU", London said. "Oh you have done it now. If you want to be those weaklings then fine. I never even liked you as my children anyway", Liz said. "Fine by me", Penny said. "Ok this is cute but we need to get to the next part of our plan", Krane said. "Oh right. You see, i was informed of your...powers and i want them", Liz said. "Well too bad because we will never give them to you", Penny and London said. "Ohh that's cute. You won't have a choice", Liz said. "Lets get them", Krane said as they charged into battle.