New Threats From The Inside

"So we think you could help with this new power in London. Kinda like when I first got my powers", Penny said. "Hm...studying a new set of magic, Yes i will assist in this discovery", Twilight said as she started to go up and down with excitement. "This does seem rather odd but very interesting though", Starlight said. "It's like when i did one very normal thing, they appeared like that, just out of the blue", London said. "That's kinda how it was for me when i first discovered my powers, could it be that when i inherited powers from your grandmother cause where somewhat related, could you also have inherited some of that same power", Penny asked. "I'll need to study on this world's magic system but that might be possible or", Twilight said. "Or what", London said. "When you threw that staff into the lava on that night, what happened to it", Twilight said. "I threw it into the lava river, the staff cracked all around before it blew up and my outfit was turned into a more modern day outfit and that was the last time i wore something without black in it", London said. "Wait, since that battle, you consider yourself...what's the word again? I'm not familiar with that term", Twilight said. "Goth", Starlight said. "Yes. So if that happened after you disposed of that staff, it must be a side effect. Using that staff witch turns your outfit black, also makes you like the color black more hens in this case, goth", Twilight said. "So if this lovey outfit a side effect on my transformation, does that mean i might have inherited some of it's power as well", London said as her voice then started to sound a bit panicked. She was so worried that she has a reminder of her past that she so wanted to forget. She hated the thought that her past self might come back and now that she has the power to prove it, it send her into a mental spiral. "I can't confirm anything for now and it's possible that you may have inherited some of your gran's powers but i can't say yes or no just yet. When this party is over, Me and Starlight will start researching this and find a clue if we can", Twilight said. "Thanks for your help gals, I really appreciate it", London said. "Anytime London", Starlight said as the four talked for a bit before they parted ways to talk to some other guest. "How are you holding up London", Penny said. "I'm just so scared about all of this. If it was that i got some of the staff of the wicked's power into me then what it i revert back to her", London said. "That's not going to happen. You've changed since then and grown up so much since then. As a person and as my best friend", Penny said. "I guess that's good to hear i suppose. 

Meanwhile . . . At a nearby table . . . 

"So how is it being a father Dez", Cyrus said as he held a glass. "It's just an egg and I'm not it's father yet", Dez said. "Are you sure about that my dude", Austin said. "Speaking of witch, how did you find that egg again", Cole said. "After we settled in back at the lobby, I was trying to see if there was anything outside that i could...need to complete my rock collection when i found the egg with a note saying 'Please take care of me' next to the egg", Dez said. "You have a rock collection", Cole said. "I'm a huge nerd and i don't even have one of those, i have a soil collection", Cyrus said. "I wanna be surprised but I'm really not", Austin said. "What, can't a guy have a hobby", Cyrus said. "Anyway, Me and Austin have to go since we chipped in for a gift for you and Sophia", Cole said as the two left the table. "Oh Cyrus, there's something i need your advice on", Dez said. "Is it about the wonderful world of science", Cyrus said. "No. It's about a place i like to call lady land", Dez said. "That's a risky place to navigate if you don't know what your doing", Cyrus said. "And that's why i need your help. There's this girl that i like and since you have the most experience with girls, i thought you could help me out", Dez said. "I suppose i could help you out on that but since I'm not your parent, i can give you very good advice", Cyrus said. "I have a crush on...on...London", Dez said. Cyrus looked shocked for a moment but then came to the truth. "Oh. I can't say i was expecting that", Cyrus said. "You've been dating Sophia for well over a year, you can help me out with this", Dez said. "I suppose i can but just as a head's up, your kinda in the friendzone", Cyrus said. "And that's why i need to get out of it", Dez said. "Trust me, that's what helped London to stop crushing on me so if that happened, your not gonna have a high chance on getting out of that zone", Cyrus said. "Well I'm going to get out of that zone if it's the last thing i do. And because London is such a beauty", Dez said. "Whatever you gotta do", Cyrus said. "Now i gotta think of a plan for this", Dez said as he rushed over to the bathroom. 

Dez then arrived at the bathroom and closed the door. "Have you got word on how to take those kids down", A voice said. "Not yet and i won't do it", Dez said. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME", The voice said as Dez then felt extreme pain all around his body. "Fine, fine, i have word that Cyrus and Sophia are working on a portal device", Dez said as the pain in him stopped. "Good. Don't even think of defying me again. Now once my two boys come to the mainland, we will defeat those rats once and for all", The voice said. "What two boy's", Dez said. "Elixir Krane and Xander. My best men", The voice said. "Why would you name someone Elixir", Dez said. There not my kids, i only had seven and five of them are scraps of metal", The voice said. "You won't get away with this", Dez said. "Oh don't worry, soon that won't be an issue once...nevermind", The voice said. "Nevermind what", Dez said. "Once i can return to a body, the thre- i mean the four of us will rule for generations", The voice said. "I don't want to be a part of this anymore", Dez said. "You can't make me get out remember, i jumped into your body after the worlds merged and don't worry, I won't be in here for much longer, just get me to Krane and Xander when i say so", The voice said. Dez sighed heavily as he went out back to the party.