Crashing The Party

"So not only did this chick turn into a giant, destroyed this building, tried to kill your father and now she's trying to take back the Simmons Center?", Austin said. "Yeah. She's done some bad things before", Cyrus said as the five of them were approaching the Simmons Center witch has seen better days until now. The once calm and peaceful building was now completely darkened out with no lights whatsoever with a purple beacon luminating the dark sky as lighting strikes could be heard from afar as every sound of lighting was sounding closer and closer every time. "So how did you defeat this chick and more importantly, how do we rescue Penny, London and Dez from there?", Austin said in a rather worried and anxious voice and tone. "Hmm, anyone got a growth radiation ray on them?", Cyrus asked the four as not even a second passed by as everyone of them shook there heads back and forth for a little while as the answer was quite clear. "We are not destroying this place again baby. We own it for crying out loud. We both know how much that would cost us", Sophia said in a semi angry voice. "Your right, your right. I guess we have to do this the old fashion way", Cyrus said. "Can't we just use our magic to help?", Austin asked. "Or my water bending powers?", Casey asked. "I don't think my powers would help but maybe mine?", Xander asked. "I don't think so", Cyrus said. "The Arcturion is very powerful after all and since it's being used on the Simmons Center to do...whatever it's doing, the moment we walk in, it will detect our presents and make our powers....useless." "Well that isn't good", Casey said. "Right. To make it worse, Liz might detect our presents as well since she has the power of the Arcturion and who knows what could happen from there", Cyrus said in a very worried tone. "Well we have to face her now or never", Sophia said as she rushed up to the doors of the Simmons Center and to her and everyone else's surprise, the doors pushed open with much ease. "I didn't think that was gonna happen", Sophia said in a very surprised voice. "Is it really smart to just head in when Liz is going to know our every move?", Cyrus said. "Well that may apply to you, Sophia and Casey, that can't apply to me and Xander right?", Austin asked in a hopeful voice. "I wouldn't risk it. We need to think of something", Cyrus said as the five of them huddled up and started to think of a plan. 

Meanwhile . . . 

"How? How could she just lose to those losers and get stuck in a tree? Worse villain ever. I have had better losses before. This is stupid", Liz said as she sat back down and pressed the power button and shut the T.V down. "When are those wimps going to come here and save there sister and friend?", Liz said as she then got up and looked at the two chambers as the gas had cleared up right on time. "Ahh yes, my newest invention is finally done. Now when those two girls wake up, there in for a real surprise. Why, they will be powerless! HAHAHA! Now i see why i love being a villain and one to be feared! Just then, as Liz was talking to herself, she then heard what sounded like a beep being heard from across the room. She rushed over to where she thought the beep was coming from and it was coming from the security cameras. She then got to the cameras and saw that Cyrus and his companies were walking right into the main lobby. "Right on time", Liz said in a pleased voice. 

"Now where would Liz be", Cyrus said as he and the others had just entered the building and were looking around to see if they could find anything on where Liz could be. Sophia was looking at the front desk as she was having no luck on finding anything about Liz or anything like that. Austin was checking the west side of the lobby and finding no information there as well. "I don't think she's here", Casey said as she was checking the north side of the room while Cyrus was checking the front entrance. "Well we better keep looking", Xander said as he headed to the east side of the lobby where the elevator was and a short while later, he came across what looked like an elevator and pressed the button to make it go down. "Oi guys, i found the elevator", Xander said as everyone else headed towards the elevator just as it reached the lobby. "Lets hope this takes us to Liz and the others", Cyrus said as everyone else hopped on the elevator just as the doors started to close. Now where would Liz be in this massive building", Xander said. "Maybe near the top like a traditionally villain would be?", Casey suggested. "No. That's not how Liz would operate i don't think", Cyrus said. "Maybe if she's trying to watch our every move, she might be where the buildings cameras are", Sophia suggested. "That makes the most sense", Austin said as he pressed the button to the second floor as that's where most of the offices were along with the security room was as well. After a short way up the elevator, the five of them had reached the second floor and was meet with pitch darkness. "Well this is unsettling", Cyrus said as he along with everyone else had exited the elevator and meet with the same dark room. "Oh great", Casey said in an annoyed tone. "How are we suppose to see here without light or magic?" Austin then tried to wave his want to create a little bit of light but even after a flick of his wand, he was meet with no light whatsoever. Still nothing", Austin said with disappoint in his voice. "Hmm, i have an idea", Sophia said as she got out her phone and turned on her flashlight setting and it very quickly opened up the room. "Why didn't i think of that?", Cyrus said as Sophia began to lead the way. "Now is says that the security room is right down this hallway", Sophia said with the five of them walking so very slowly with each step as to not alert Liz in anyway. After a few seconds, they reached the door to the cameras and busted open the door to see Liz looking at the cameras as she looked a bit scared. "Why did they have to go out. Those animatronics could be anywhere", Liz said in a scared voice. "We're right here you ugly chick", Austin said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Well well. Look who it is", Liz said as she quickly turned around. "Give it up Liz. We know you have Penny and London", Cyrus said with much confidence in his voice. "We won't leave until we know there safe from you", Casey said. "Even if you take us down, we won't stop until we defeat you", Xander said. "No matter how many people you take down", Austin said. "Such confidence in all of your voices hmm? It seems as if I'm going to need more powers this time around", Liz said in a very twisting voice as she seemed please and angry at the same time. It was hard to tell what she was feeling exactly but it wasn't a pretty emotion, that's for sure. "We know your tricks Liz. Don't forget this isn't your first-", Casey said as Liz interrupted her. "SHUT UP YOU BRATTY CHILD. DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!!", Liz shouted as her voice could be heard from afar even. "Just give us what we want and we will give you what you want", Xander said. "Oh really? Well too bad cause that ain't happening!", Liz shouted as a smile appeared on her face. "But how about we play a little game first?" Liz then summoned the element symbols of the earth, water, fire and ice dragons as she combined them into one symbol. "Wait until you see a true elemental dragon", Liz said as a big flash of light the struck with everyone covering there eyes. "This isn't going to be good", Cyrus said.