Taken Away

"No. This can't be. How is this all possible", London said as she was able to think for a split second and break free from the staff. "Ha. I played you like a violin", Liz said as she snapped her fingers and the three of them were back at the front of the Simmons Center with Krane standing before everyone else as they looked weak as the were on the ground. "He...Beat us again", Cyrus said as he could barley move. "It wasn't very....child friendly", Austin said as he could barley speak. "You got that right", Krane said. "What is going on", Penny and London said in sheer confusing. "Simple. What you saw with me and the staff of the wicked was the power of the Arcturion. I used it to make my own illusion and you two dorks fell for it while Krane took out the weak links", Liz said. Penny and London were startled by this but knew that they had to resist this. "What? How? Why?", Penny said. "Why would you do this to your own kids?", London said. "Simple. I want my real kid back", Liz said. "For the last time mom, Selina is in the past and you can't bring her back", London said. "Who's Selina?", Penny said in sheer confusing. "I'm not talking about that child anymore. Krane, take them into the Simmons Center. We have plans", Liz said as Penny and London looked at each other and nodded. Krane rushed up to the girls as he was about to grab them by there necks when suddenly, Penny used her enhanced speed to rush over to London as she hopped onto Penny's back with one solid but not very clean motion and the two rushed out of the courtyard in an instant. Krane tried his best to rush after the girls but it was of to no avail as Penny's speed was way too fast for Krane to catch up with. "Well I've done all i can do", Krane said as Liz was shocked and mad at what Penny had just done. She was already mad at the fact that she couldn't get what she wanted but she wasn't about to lose to an Anderson one more time. "Those two morons", Liz said as she then held up the Arcturion. "Oh mighty Arcturion, I command you to give me all of your power and make me the most powerful being to exist", Liz said. "Wait Liz. You can't take all the power for yourself", Krane said as his hateful eyes turned into a sympathetic look of care. Liz looked at Krane as she laughed a laugh that Krane couldn't forget. "Oh Oliver. You are so stupid. To think i was able to get to where i am without your help at all. After what you did to me, you want me to care for your words?", Liz said. "You can't take the Arcturion's power into yourself. A human body can't take that much energy you know", Krane said. "Thanks for the tip. Now i truly have no more use for you", Liz said as she spoke to the Arcturion. "Arcturion, seize this mortal idiot into the deepest, darkest sea there is", Liz said. "NOOO, YOU TRATIOR!", Krane said as he tried to leap for the Arcturion but he was too late as the Arcturion's power had surrounded him and within a few moments, he was no more as he disappeared. "Well then", Liz said. "Make me....Oh i got it. A creature who can control all of your power", Liz said as she raised her hands as the Arcturion gave all of it's power onto Liz as it transformed her with a flash of light. 

"Do you think that this is far enough", Penny said. "You've been running for a good five minutes. I think you can stop now", London said as Penny dropped London off her back as she sat down next to the oldest bench there ever was to catch her breath. "Man. It's been a while since we were last here in this downtown", London said as she sat down next to Penny. London then looked at Penny who's eyes were fully covered in tears by now as she could barley talk. London was able to see this and sat down next to her, comporting her in the process as London knew exactly what Penny was crying about. She had no other choice anyway. "Why did he have to die", Penny said with tears filling in spaces between her words of pure sadness. "It wasn't your fault-", London said as Penny quickly looked at her with sadness but a little anger in her voice. "But it was my fault. If i had been quicker to see that monster, i could have blocked him from that laser but no. I had to be ignorant and he paid the price for it", Penny said as she put her hands over her eyes as tears began to leak from the outsides of her hands. "Why can't i go one day where i don't have to cry about everything i do?" "Hey now girl. I know you don't think everything is going to be fine but you have to keep going", London said. "How? I lost everything. I lost what pride i had, i lost my confidence, i lost my respect and i lost the most charming person i had ever meant in my entire life", Penny said with tears separating spaces again. "I can't really relate to this but i know what your feeling", London said. "You can't give up just yet. You can't let your chapter end just yet", London said. Penny then started to cry even more when she heard the word 'chapter'. "That was the first thing we had in common. We loved to read books together. We loved to take long walks together. We loved to do everything together and now that can't happen anymore", Penny said. London didn't have a good response to this however as a few seconds past as she nor Penny did anything to fill in the gap as the silence grew. For what felt like a minute, the world stood still as it was waiting on someone to make the next move. London then reached over as she hugged Penny very closely. "I understand. Take the time you need girl", London said as Penny continued to cry with London comporting her. "There there girl", London said. After what felt like a few minutes, Penny had cried what she could cry as her water supply had been emptied from the crying she had done. It was already surprising that she didn't rust then but her skin shell had protected her and her water supply from inside her had allowed her to cry as much as she did witch was impressive non the less. She was still sad of course but she had cried out all she could and after a while, she was able to stand up again and she and London took a short stroll downtown. "Do you smell that?", London said as she started to smell something off. After a few seconds, Penny started to smell it as well. "Doesn't it smell like bacon", Penny said. "No...It smells like-", London said as she walked up ahead with Penny following her that a fire was burning in the near distance with something flying from above. "You don't think", Penny said as she and London could put two and two together. Shortly after, a flying shadow appeared before them as they looked up and saw a creature with a spiky tale, a green and black color scheme with purple claws and a face only a mother could adore. "Hey guys", Liz said in her new dragon form. Before Penny nor London could even blink, Liz opened her mouth as a blaze of fire came out in an instant as Penny used her shield to protect herself and London but Liz's fire was too strong as Penny and London got knocked out from the fire after a little bit of time. "Haha. Now time to take back what's mine", Liz said as she took Penny and London's body's in her claws as she flew from the scene.