Chapter 13 - The Long Forgotten Past

There was a figure in the background.
Russia didn't know who it was, but saw long, red hair the same color as... well, his father.
Soviet had never cut his hair, simply tying it back. It opposed Russia's haircut, as he had the sides shaved, and the top a curly mess.
"Hello?" Russia approached the figure standing. When they turned around, he gasped. It wasn't his father, but a woman similar to him. The woman's only differences between his father and her were that she had no eyepatch, and her face had a symbol Russia couldn't quite make out.
"Oh, Russia," the lady said.
He blinked.
"How do you know my name?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what you're telling me is that you shouldn't exist?"
"Not exactly," said the stranger who looked like his father, "I'm the one who could've been."
"Could've been?" Russia was confused. Obviously. This was beyond making sense. Then it hit him like a speeding train, "Are you dead?"
The woman chuckled, "You figured it out. But when I died, I wasn't like this. I died at birth, making it impossible for me to experience life as an adult. However, I can be an adult in death."
"So the form you have is the form you would have if you survived," Russia summed up, "That's... I'm not sure how to feel about that."
He did some thinking. She looked like his dad. as far as he knew, the only family his dad had was Russian Empire. He also knew his dad was adopted, and didn't know his real family. How was this woman so similar looking, then?
"Though it's nice to see my nephew all nice and healthy."
Russia froze. (Get it?) Well, that's one way to get an answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world does not want me to write.
1. Writers block for MONTHS
2. School stress and NHD
3. MORE writers block
4. Feeling too unwell
5. Having to finish two books for school in two days.
...
Yeah that's how it's been for almost 6 months
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this painstakingly short chapter!
-PriyaTheCountryhumansFan