Chapter 10 - Finding Resources (+A/N)

(Lol I named this after "Finding Nemo" because I'm in Drama Club and we're doing a musical.

But anyways WOOOOOOOO UPDATE!

Sorry, school's been busy.

So, here we go)

"Why is everyone being interrogated again?"

"Because no one knows how long back it was planned, or who was involved."

"Ah, got it."

North Korea watched as EU and UN talked. He had been silent in his seat the entire time. The memory flashing in his memory. The flames had eaten up anything in their path at a slower pace than that of normal fire, but it burned much, much worse.

He shivered, remembering the gruesome sight of America's leg. They had only begun to really become great friends, but it still hurt. And knowing it wasn't on accident...

Stop it, he told himself, you have work to do.

"You say the fire wasn't normal, NK?" UN asks, breaking away from his conversation with EU.

North Korea nods, explaining the details of the fire. "I didn't start it," he swore, "But I don't know who did either. My memory's a bit... fuzzy." That was strange. Typically, he could remember an event as if it were a 4k movie. So why was it so hard now?

"Hmm," Un thought for a minute. "We'll talk to you in a few days, but we have to interview the students first. Then the teachers."

NK nodded, not sure when that'd be, but he rose up from his seat. He walked out to find his sister looking at him worried.

"How'd it go?" She picks up the backpack he dropped off outside the room. There was a rule of "no bags and purses in the office" since, well, y'know, there's always a chance for a bomb to be there.

Considering the state of his country, NK wasn't surprised. 

"Fine." He states. After walking home, he goes upstairs and flops onto his bed. He was exhausted. Today was a long day, and with the comfort of his room, he drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst."

NK blinked, only to be shadowed in darkness. He was in his room a minute ago, right?

"North Korea~" a sing-songy voice interrupted his thoughts. It sounded familiar.

"Brother?" 

That's when he realized it was South Korea's voice. He ran to the source, and saw her. He slowed, and looked at her. "Why are you here?" he questioned.

"Perhaps twin telepathy? I'm here so you stop stressing about the fire. Get it off of your mind."

She continued with these sayings. NK did start to feel eased, but he was still thinking. Wouldn't SK have also been stressed? He looked into her eyes. They flashed for a second, and he backed away.

"Stop!" he yelled, "Leave me alone!"

That was when SK's eyes turned black. Not even just the Irises, but the Scalera too. NK backed away and ran from whatever was impersonating his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North Korea woke up in a cold sweat. He took some deep breaths when his sister barged into his room.

"NK! Are you alright?" she asked, huffing as much as him.

He nodded, slowly recovering, "Yes, why?"

"I had the strangest dream..."

SK played out what happened to her. When NK responded with his, they were both shocked. As it turned out, South Korea fell asleep, and was called by what seemed to be North Korea, but was a monster underneath. NK's story was the same with the roles reversed between them.

"Was it trying to trick us? What would've happened then? Why is it us? How does it pick it's targets? Can it multiply?" SK was furiously scribbling down her thoughts onto a piece of scratch paper, whilst also saying them out loud. NK couldn't think. There was one question he hadn't heard his sister ask yet.

Was this why his memories were now foggy?

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAND CUT!

I'M SO SORRY I'VE HAD SCHOOL AND BEEN BUSY AND MY FINGERS DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE SO TYPING THIS WAS A CHALLENGE-

*Inhale*

*Exhale*

Ok.

So, yeah.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE I'm evil to my characters.

Also:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 5K READS!

I honestly wasn't expecting this book to go so far.

I'm so happy.

I've also gotten over 40 reads on my Mahabali stories, so that's great!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

-PriyaTheCountryhumansFan [Hehehe my YT name])