Chapter 12 - The Truth

UN was staring at the person across from him.
"Are you aware of the reason I have brought you here?"
China looked up, "N-no sir," he stuttered, "but I fear it is not for a good reason."
United Nations sighed, "With the current... incident, and the injury to a student, along with data we collected from photographic memory, we are interrogating students, but we are starting with those that seem likely to have done it."
China looked down. UN couldn't see his face, but it looked as if he were ready to cry.
"Sir..."
"We've been told you don't have the greatest relationship with America, and have been told you have tried to get your friends to avoid him before. Do you hate America enough to wish him the current status he's in now?"
China couldn't talk for a while, processing the information. After an eternity, he took a deep breath.
"Our relationship is not quite great. We are not friends to say the least, but," he exhaled, "I don't think I could ever purposely wish something like this to happen to him."
UN watched him raise his head. China seemed to be telling the truth. There wasn't a hint of lies in his golden eyes.
UN decided to ask one more question. "Why is it that your eyes happen to change from gold to red? I have never heard of such a skill on someone."
China answered "I don't know." He blinked, turning his eyes to red, "It simply changes like that. I don't have control over it. But I don't mind."
UN nodded. It seemed horrible, but China didn't seem to be lying. The lie detector thought the same thing.
"Alright, China," UN started, "interrogation is complete. You may head back home now."
Once China walked out the door, UN's hopes shrunk. China had been his main suspect, but he was off the hook. Along with many future interrogations, United Nations also had to plan when the rebuilding of the science classroom would finish, and when he would reopen the school afterward. EU was not happy.
Being a principal was hard.

(Tada! An update!
So, here's a chapter that I made from UN's perspective.
Ready to be yelled at in the comments.
Yay.
But anyways, have a good day/night!
-PriyaTheCountryhumansFan
)