Chapter Forty-Five

Chapter 45:

"Abhi...I.. Um..." Mysha shuttered looking at us and our position with shock written all over her face. I quickly got up from his lap and tried to leave the room but Abhimanyu grabbed my hand before I could.

"This is my cabin, not some park that you can just enter," he said looking at her now.

"I am sorry sir, I tried to knock..." She looked embarrassed but not more than me. She looked at me and her face showed anger.

"I don't want to listen to this, tell me what were you here for and leave"

"Sir, here are the file and notes of today's meeting. The client was happy with the presentation and wanted to have one final meeting with you before signing the contract"

"Okay, leave the files on the desk"

"Okay Sir" Saying this she gave one last look to me and left. I removed my hand from Abhimanyu's grasp and started to follow her

"Where are you going?" his voice stopped me before I could reach the door. He came and stood near me and grabbed my hands again.

"Mysha, she just saw us, what will she think about me? I should go after her and explain" I said trying to free myself from his hold.

"Ishita, who cares what others think? You are my wife and I have the right to hug you." I looked at him shocked. Of course, he has the right to hug me as my husband but he has never done that, and the fact that I was comfortable and liked it even was shocking.

"You are not understanding Abhimanyu"

"Ishita, you don't people to know that you are my wife?"

"It's not like that, people will think I got this job because I am your wife."

"So what, people still think I got this position because of my dad, and it's true. But that doesn't mean I work any less hard. I see how diligently you work, and I get it. It's not about how you got here; it's about how hard you're willing to work to keep this position"

"But... This might bring shame to you and Saxena's family name" He pulled me by my hands kept them on his chest and put his hands around my waist in a hugging manner.

"Nothing you do will ever bring shame to me and I'll handle Saxena's family name. You need not worry about that" Saying this he kissed my forehead.

"But..."

"No, but or else I'll think that you are embarrassed by me"

"It's the opposite, you'll be embarrassed of me. You are CEO and I am just a PA."

"You might not be okay with people calling you CEO's wife but I'll be proud when people will be calling me PA's husband. People can call me whatever they want as long as they call me yours." he kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'll talk to Mysha but I don't want people to know that your wife is a PA just yet. Give me some time to think and then we can tell that to everyone."

"Jo Hukum mere aka (as you say), Now give me your smile or else I'll not be able to work properly"

"This is new, you have always managed to work irrespective of my mood, whether I am smiling or not"

"I told you already, things have changed now. You'll be treated the way you deserve"

"And what do I deserve, Sir"

"You deserve everything, all the respect, love, admiration, everything" The look in his eyes said that these were not just words, this is how he feels. At this moment, I could see admiration in his eyes.

"You really have split personality disorder. Only this can explain your hot and cold behavior"

"Acha ji, Now go get back to work and let me work too"

Author's Note:

How is Abhimanyu and Ishita's chemistry?

Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading!!!