"you're doing it again, trying to make me angry"

"don't blame it all on me Yibo. Don't you force me to? what was real reason? your sense of justice or desire to win over me? you don't even know yourself well. you're..." Sean sits down next to him and holds his chin "you're good, otherwise I wouldn't love you but...you need to grow up. until you learn how to separate work from personal life, nothing will change"

"you think this is easy?"

"it isn't, but what about me? never, never in my life I had anything easy Yibo. it took me long and tormenting years to come here, to be this Sean Xiao. yes, you're best student, you're smart and can fight well, but without experience you can do nothing. just after solving few cases, you can't try to catch drug dealers all alone. you need to move slowly, very slowly. don't be hot headed, sometimes hold your temper, your pride, and stay behind"

"and just watch innocent people dying? you know someone is taking my place at that club right now Sean"

"so what can you do? save whole world? save everyone? no, you can do nothing Yibo. but me..." Sean sighs and rubs his temples "I'm getting there already, with my own methods. only thing you can do is not minding me. get back to the police and do your job, save poor within your power. later who knows...maybe we're going to meet as equals?" 

"as allies? as enemies? as lovers? or..." Sean puts finger on his lips and Yibo stops, lowering his stare "as long as none of us is dead I'm ok with everything" 

"I have to leave now" Sean gets up and walks forward, stopping at the door "this is your last chance Yibo. you have two choices...stop and arrest me for murder, or let me go and turn blind eye to everything I do from now on. you know that makes you my accomplice"  few seconds passes and Sean feels tight grip around his waist. fear of possible disappointment makes him freeze, but Yibo slowly unbuttons his shirt and makes him turn back. Sean shivers when Yibo's soft lips touches his chest and grabs his arms "what are you doing?"

"thanks and sorry Sean. thanks for loving, for saving me and sorry for scarring you again. if someday we're able to be together...I'll cherish, I'll treasure you...with every scar, with every pain you went through. I'll wait, but don't take too long I beg you" Yibo pushes him back and turns away "leave, I'm letting you go"

 I'll wait, but don't take too long I beg you" Yibo pushes him back and turns away "leave, I'm letting you go"

*****

Jiang rushes into bar and starts searching for Lei, being very late. familiar, loud voice leads him to the most crowded place. Lei is in the center of attention as always, cracking silly jokes. Jiang sighs with relief, but his mood changes right away, as unpleasant feeling fills his mind. he turns back and walks to the bathroom without greeting them. Jiang is busy with washing hands, when someone touches his shoulders