[ 1 ]

In a dark stormy night, A half drunken male in his mid 20's , chestnut hairs, box shape lips, long fingers, with veiny hands, extremely handsome face, which is now shown only anger.

He is none other than most eligible bachelor, famous business tycoon Kim Taehyung. Current owner of his heritage business, highly professional, cold behaviour for everyone except family members and close people.

He is right now drive his Bugatti Veyron in extremely fast speed as his mind is consumed with lots of aggression and hurt feelings as well. He faced two biggest loss today in his life for the very first time.

Firstly, he loss his two years of relationship with his girlfriend who break up with him in today's evening. He is happily went with his girlfriend on a date as his parents want that he shall be settled down in his marriage life as soon as possible. He is also excited to start his marriage life with his love of life , whom he is in love for almost two years.

When in their date, he confessed to his girlfriend that his parents are asking him to get married, and he want her to meet with his parents the very next day and told them about their secret relationship and their love, so that they can arrange their marriage soon. His girlfriend refuse to meet with his parents and said that she won't able to continue their relation and want break up.

Taehyung cry his heart out infront of her just to keep their relation safe from any break up. But, she never stop her steps to and leave him in a miserable state. He want to go behind her and request her, even beg her to not break their relation like this, but her last word keep him froze on his place which was ' I was with you for your money, that's why I want our relationship as a secret relation. I never thought you more than my source of money. Being in relationship of marriage is such a childish thing, and moreover with a person like you is only puke me. You are nothing more than a immature, spoilt rich kid. So, grown up before start any relation '.

Her words and not only an insult but a reality check to him as he really being immature infront of her. Though, it is not his mistake totally as when he want to cherish his childhood with his parents, they are never with him. So, he want to show his incomplete childhood infront of a person whom he trust blindly and love like nothing exists in this world than the person whom he loves. He never thought that his this decision make him regret like hell in future. He even regret to spend his money which he earn with his hard work on his girlfriend. He regret for everything, that's why his steps never went behind his girlfriend to stop her from going away from his life.

Due to his break up, he wasn't perform well in his one of client meeting, which leads him to loss a big deal.

To overcome his pain of both the losses, he went to his regular club and have his usual expensive drink Johnnie Walker.

After two shots, his phone popped up a message in his phone by his mother, who is asking where he is this late night ?

He sigh frustratingly as nothing is going good till now, he really want to drink to ease his pain of loss. But also he can't make his family tensed by not went back to home on time. It is already 10'o clock, and he usually reached to his home by nine, but due to his tension he forget to see time. He know he can't make his family wait more for himself, that's why he grab his coat and other stuff that are lay over mahogany table, and exit the club immediately .

Very fast and dusty wind is blowing, surrounded are covered with dark black dense clouds seems like rain start anytime. Taehyung drive his car at a high speed due to empty roads as no one there at this hour of night. His mind is still consumed by his break up and loss in business, and now also his parents are waiting for him at home at late night. Everything leads him to loss his sanity and drive like a crazy man.