5. Beheaded

Sepher smirked and turned his gaze towards me. "Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kallias, a selkie," he said with a smile.

Sepher's eyes widen in surprise. "I had always thought selkies were just a myth," he says.
"What are they?", I ask, perplexed. "A shapeshifter between seal and human."

"May I be of assistance in your mission?"

Kallias explained the rules of her world. But as Kallias spoke, I noticed Sepher struggling to maintain balance.

"Sorry to interrupt, but please let me know if I'm interrupting something."

"Do you fancy him?" Kallias asked.

Sepher turns his gaze towards me and says, "Let's proceed with the mission."

We hold onto Azul as we continue down the trail. "We should stop for a drink.", Kallias says. We leap off Azul as our legs persist in search of a lake. Sepher grabs hold of the water, splashing it onto his face, while Kallias dips a bottle into the water and fills it up.

"Drop the bottle."

As Sepher and I turn, we see humans aiming guns at him.

The Royal Wizard beheaded! Sepher beheaded •

Sepher quickly fights off the attackers, turns to me, and takes my hand. "Are you okay?" he asks, concern etched on his face.

"Don't worry, guns cannot kill us. Everything is going to be alright, no need to worry."

The Royal Wizard beheaded! Sepher beheaded ~~