6. ✨ not lovers we are enemies.

AUTHOR POV :

" Yeh Aishwarya abhi Tak kyu nahi aai hai, maine usse kaha tha ki jaldi Ghar aa jaiyo tere Bhai ke in-laws aayege Aaj, par nahi meri toh kisi ko suni hi nahi hai, iss ghar me sabko apni chalani hai, meri toh koi sunta hi nahi".  Gayatri Grewal was roaming here and there in the living room and saying the same thing again and again in anger.

( Why hasn't this Aishwarya come till now, I told her to come home quickly, her brother-in-laws will come today, but no one has listened to me, everyone in this house has their own way.no one listens to me ).

" Oho Maa , she has come, don't worry and they are not my in-law yet, they are just coming to talk about the marriage relationship. " Rudra said to Gayatri and sit on the couch.

"You see, he is still taking her side, if she is late today then you will see. "  Gayatri said to her husband who was chilling in a corner of the big couch Like it doesn't matter to him.

" he is right, she will come, don't worry, and by the way, they are coming for marriage talk. " Arvinder Grewal said to his wife with calmness as he try to calm his tense wife.

" Voh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ki voh log rudra ke sath shadi ki baat karne aa rahe hai , par aise accha thodi na lagta hai ki Ghar ki beti hi gayab hai jab uske Bhai ke in-laws aa rahe hai ".  Gayatri said. 

( I also know that they are coming to talk about marriage with Rudra, but it does not seem good that the daughter of the family is missing when her brother-in-law are coming).

" Maa , Aishwarya meeting ke liye gayi Hui hai Chauhan's company, aane me hi hogi aur they are not my in-laws yet ".  Rudra explained to his mother.

( Mother Aishwarya has gone for the meeting Chauhan's company, she will be coming soon ).

" Kya aaj hi jana jaru- "

( Is it necessary to go today? ). 

" Hey, what a ruckus you are making! "  Aishwarya said as soon as she came into the living hall.

When they heard Aishwarya's voice, everyone started looking in her direction.

" Aa gayi meri pyari bacchi, ja jaldi aur taiyar ho kar aaja tere Bhai ke in-laws aane Wale hai "  Gayatri said to Aishwarya while caressing her cheeks with a smile.

( Here my dear daughter, go quickly and get ready, today your brother-in-laws are coming ).

" Ji Maa ".  Aishwarya reply.

Gayatri spoke to Aishwarya and went towards the kitchen and Aishwarya went to her room. Both mother and daughter didn't pay attention to the other who was present in the hall.

Everyone was surprised to see Gayatri's changing form. A little while ago there was something and now something else.

" Arre, Mami ne toh ek dum se waqt badal diye , jazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di ".  Vishal said and everyone laughed.

" Ji Hume toh yeh rishta manjoor hai " pragya Oberoi said.

( Yes, this relationship is acceptable to us ).

" Yeh toh bahut aachi baat hai , par ek baar baccho se puch lete hai ki unhe yeh rishta manjoor hai yah nahi ".   Gayatri said to Pragya in her famous sweet smile which makes pragya  nodded in yes.

( This is a very good thing, but once we ask the children whether they accept this relationship or not).

" Aishwarya go call Rudra and Ishita ".  Gayatri said to Aishwarya.

Mr. Chauhan & Ms. Grewal जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें