15.✨ OH HOO TRISHA

A lot of things were happening in my life, first that argument with Rudra, then recently I came to know that I am in love with Aishwarya

A lot of things were happening in my life, first that argument with Rudra, then recently I came to know that I am in love with Aishwarya. Yes, I love her and maybe it's me who understood so quickly that I love her. But will she be able to be mine? Will she also love me like I do?

because Whatever happened between our families, I knew what happened to our families and Rudra also knew it. Still, we both thought it best to become each other's friends, gradually our friendship became very pure. Our families didn't even know that we both were friends, and we couldn't even talk about it especially me because papa doesn't like the name of the grewal in his house.

But after some 9 years, he cheated on me, yes he cheated, that too with those baboon shaped boys. They had locked me in a dark room, but Rudra knew that I was afraid of the dark. Yes I was not anymore. From that day onwards I lost faith in friendship, after that my school changed and I did not make even a single new friend. But when I went abroad to complete my remaining studies, I became a friend of mine.

I was sitting alone in the class, he came and sat on the seat next to my seat, he did not even ask me, 'Is there anyone here, or should I sit?' how rudre!  In that class, he had spoiled my mind by saying so much that even a bullet train would get tired But he is tired or silent for some minutes, no not even a bit. And after the class was over I went straight to the cafeteria but he came in front of me there too and I did the same thing and then I thought that he was trying to talk to me, And I also asked him to become a friend but I did not say anything to him and even talked to him rudely many times, then on the third day I talked to him.

we became friends and today we both are best friends, he knows everything that happened in my life and he also knows what type of business I do because he also did it with me. At that time we were partners in crime and still we are but the plans were always his , he changed me from that alone, lonely person to sharing person, but still I am still  lonely  , I don't know but there's a space in me, in my heart, in my life which has to be filled. But from his side I am not lonely.

Then I came to know that if someone breaks your trust, someone else builds it in return.  If God takes something, he gives something back better from the previous one.

Ring ! Ring !

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone from the table and checked the caller ID. Took the name of the devil and the devil appeared.

" Hello? " I picked up the call.

" What Hello, who wishes a best friend's call like this? In such a dull voice , aren't you happy to see my call, you forget about me Rajveer "  The tantrums have started again, will he ever talk properly without any such talks , he is totally like a shaurya but the thing was he is 28 same as my age but shaurya is 26, atleast usko toh me baacha bol sakta hu iske comparison me.

" Where did you get lost, I see you are now ignoring my calls too, you have changed Rajveer, you have forgotten your best friend."  He said from the other side, I know he definitely makes a pout, how kids do when their parents forget to bring their favourites.