7.✨ Is It True Love?

" you know that he has really fallen in love but he does not know that he has fallen in love with her. "

"How can you say this with such confidence because I don't see anything like this here?".

" Hey, I know him very well and not only this but I also heard it from his mouth. "

"Okay, tell me what he said, I want too listen. I don't know what you might have thought."

" I will not tell you like this, I will have to meet you for that because it is a big matter yaar, I will not tell you on the phone. My hands are also hurting while typing. Yaar you don't think about me at all. "

" Ok Baba, I will meet you whenever I get time."

" Ok my jaan☺️. "
" A lot of kisses on your soft and lovely lips 😚 which I want to bite really hard. "

" You pervert , You have become so shameless . "

" Only for you my darling."

" Yes, I know, now bye I have to go "

It's been an hour since we left Udaipur and we are about to reach Jaipur and it's been 30 minutes since I started looking at Trisha didi, I mean I'm tired of driving here. And Trisha didi is just looking at the phone, she is also
smiling while looking at the phone, I don't know what she is doing, I know that she is chatting with someone but it is not visible with whom she was doing.

I wanted to ask first but I thought that she is talking, don't disturb her, I am not that bad, I mean she wants to talk, she is laughing and smiling. So why should I not make her laugh, why should I spoil her mood, I am saying that because I like spoiling the mood, it comes only at the end, it is a different kind of fun.

So she put down her phone on the dashboard of the car now.

" Kise bate kar Rahi thi aap , voh bhi itna hass hass kar. Hnm hnm kya chupa rahe ho aap mujhse. " I asked looking straight forward on the road.

(You were talking to someone and that too laughing so much.)

As I can feel, when I asked she moved her neck towards me in shift , her eyes fully widened and she looking really nervous. But why ? Did I ask something wrong ?