14.✨SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

ceremony of brother and sister-in-law, now preparations for engagement were going on. Only five days were left for the engagement and invitation cards had been sent to all the relatives, business partners, and business tycoons.

Sister-in-law's family is going to come here a day before the engagement. I was very excited because I will fulfill all the dreams I had dreamed about in my brother's wedding.

Trisha didi and I had thought of a lot for bhai's wedding and we both would do everything. dance, wear the similar dress, Both of us will participate in all the functions and rituals equally and again we will make other relative's sisters jealous by seeing our sister duo, those people are always  jealous after seeing both of us.

Bhai will be getting married, sister-in-law will come to our house and we will have fun with her, then the whole family will celebrate all the festivals with more fun, everything will be wonderful. And everyone was very happy with bhai's marriage.

"Aishu and Trisha, come quickly, what are you two doing? It took you so long, what are you both doing in the kitchen?" 

I came out of my thoughts after hearing my mother's voice. 

" Coming , just five minutes more".  Trisha didi replied from the kitchen and then the microwave made a ding sound , which dedicates that the thing which was being prepared inside it was done. She looked at the microwave and gave a big smile to it.

She wore blue colored gloves and took out a tray from inside the microwave which was kept in it for baking for thirty minutes. She placed the plate on the kitchen counter and with a small knife dipped it in a cookie, then she suddenly screamed.

"Yesssssss"   but not loudly.

" What happened?" I asked her,  as I was worried about, is it baked or not as it take too much time for us to make them. We both tried 3 times before and this was our 4 time. 

" Finally Aishu, humari mehnat rang layi".  She said this and I screamed  loudly "yaaeee"  we both hug each other and starts jumping.

" I told you that YouTube didi never lies, it was just our starting that's why we couldn't make them on starting ".  Trisha didi said then we are separated from us. I nodded.

" Okay , then place them in that plate I'll make tea for every one".   I did what she said.

I placed those cookies one by one on a plate (uff kitni gharm hai ) and in the meantime Trisha didi also made tea for everyone.
(Uff it's so hot).

We both picked up the trays and went out into the living room, everyone was sitting comfortably and chatting. Trisha didi and I kept our trays on the table which was kept in front of the couch.

" So we have made these cookies, please try and tell us how they are made, anyway there will be no mistake because Trisha Vedwan and Aishwarya Grewal have made them, still it is necessary to take rating. Right? "  Trisha didi seems very confident, I feel that , this time it was made well then I should not worry because she knows how to cook better than me. She was perfect! 

"Hmm, only after tasting it we will know how much level both of you are in, this time I hope that like last time I don't have to spend the entire 4 hours in the washroom".  Vishal said and looked at the cookies with a horror face.

" Well, Aishu had mistakenly added too much baking soda, that's why you got your tummy upset ".  Trisha didi explain why he got loose motions when we were at bua ji house that was our first time to make cookies.

"Yes yes look who is even saying this as if she does know how to cook properly. Firstly, she had added too much baking soda due to which I had to sit in the washroom for 4 hours. Do you know how much pain I had in my back? I was not able to sit properly after that and this time I don't know what all you must have mixed in these cookies. Earlier I was saved and this time I think I will definitely go to heaven but this time I will take you both along with me" Offo how much does this man speak, his tongue moves a lot like a scissor.