9. ✨ Is That Love ?

Please do votes and comments. I am asking you for a vote.

Please do votes

Enjoy the reading!!!

I don't know why I am not able to sleeping today, I don't know what has happened but something is happening to me

I don't know why I am not able to sleeping today, I don't know what has happened but something is happening to me. It has been a long time since Shaurya and I returned from that place, but I am neither sleepy nor tired. I even tried to sleep but my sleep is far away from my eyes, Even if my eyes were closed, her face would come in front of my eyes again and again.

That smiley face of her.

But it is not that I am looking only at her face, but I am also looking at her a lot and that look is quite strange. It seemed as if she was right in front of me. Something or the other was happening to me when I was with her, she was with me, Every time my heart told me to look at her, my eyes looked at her, and today my mind had nothing to do with it.

Today she was around me all day, whenever she crossed me, her fragrance trilled in my nostrils, her Jasmine honey smell entered every pore of mine. I can still feel her smell.

Today I did not feel any enemy feeling around her but at that time shaurya and I were not feeling that we are with our rivals but she was also trying hard to makes us comfortable. She is pure. In fact, whenever Rudra and I came face to face, she handled the situation very well and was looking very happy with her family. There was friendship between Shaurya and her, both of them even exchanged each other's numbers and Insta' Id, I was happy but I felt something in my heart she talked with everyone even with shaurya but not me. I also got to know about her new family members during this trip that Rudra Grewal was going to be married with Ishita Oberoi and Her's cousins ​​like Trisha Vedawan and Vishal Vedawan, she has a good bond with both of them. And this creature with a vishal name does bother her much. Every time even in the restaurant that was close to Aishwarya, But she was not at all bothered by what he told her. I can see that they have a strong bond with each other.

Today I saw her as closely as I have ever seen anyone. When she was in my arms, saw her whole face so closely and felt her body in my arms. She was soft.

Those silky, smooth shiny hairs of hers which reached till her waist, would repeatedly hit her waist whenever she walked. she has thick and long eyebrows. Those beautiful and innocent eyes of hers, whenever they met mine, my heart skipped a beat, It seems as if her eyes were made just for me. Her long eyelashes. Her rounded lips were so soft that seeing them made me feel like doing something to her. Her chubby cheeks that I want to touch them. Her slender neck which I want to grab in my hands. Her collarbone was sharp which seems that she maintains her body. Her small waist which was in my arms making them more big around her small waist.

As much as I have seen her today, I have never seen anyone like her. Or say that I have not found anyone like this till date, because whoever I meet, she does many things to get attention. But Aishwarya did not do anything but took my attention, but how?