11. ✨ A NEW ENTRY.

Who? " I asked

Who? " I asked.

" It's sudhansh Rathore. The chairman of the Rathore industry " he handed me the file which he was holding. " Here is all the information about his family and the business he held"

I took the file and read all the information about him. His name is "sudhansh Rathore" , the chairman of the Rathore industry, his age is 52. His company is about chemical & Pharmaceuticals. And according to the record, no wrong has been done by them because their company has made the medication, they are always the best, due to these reasons, there is no case against them or any NGO.
And about his family, he has two sons The first one is "shivansh Rathore", his age is 28 , he is the ceo of the Rathore industry. And the second one is "Devansh Rathore" he is the MD of the company he is 26 years old.

That's it. But I have a doubt about them , in their business and all.

" There is nothing written about his wife here " Trisha didi asked , she was standing on the left side of mine and in the right was vishal.

Vishal and I nodded on her words and looked at Rudra bhai.

" Information about her is limited as her photos are also few available on social networks because she doesn't like to go in parties and ocassion and she died a few days after the birth of Devansh Rathore " Rudra bhai said and walk towards the chair and again walk towards us.

He continued " But I am not able to understand why them creating trouble in our work, I know that his property is there but at least he can do his work as per his wish, And we did not even buy such a big property because when I did a little investigation, I found out that they have the biggest share in that area and I cannot understand why they are troubling us and we can talk about this matter in peace then why ? " Rudra Bhaiya finished his words and again went towards the chair but this time he sat there.

" I know , Vishal and I have been looking for something that is so important to them and we found this" I said and walked towards the projector, on it. It shows the area of our construction site and the area of site.

" Look , Most of the space around our construction site is owned by Rathore Industries and that too they have bought that space at double the price than us. This means that there is something around it to reach what the Rathore industry needs and that is, there is a river flowing around it and a short distance from the river to the jungle. Brother, you are forgetting that we had bought this place only because of the river but we did not know about the forest and he had a lot of profit from the forest and the river and there is something wrong, I can't trust them. " I finished.

" She is right bhai, we both look carefully at the area, and then we found out in that jungle there are some most precious species which are rarely found and the about river they can destroy it, Because whatever chemical pollution will come out from their factory, all of it will go into the river due to which it will be polluted and will cause huge damage. " Vishal told everything to Rudra Bhai and I have doubts about some other matter because this is the reason but there are some other reasons too, we are missing something.