2. ✨ THE DEAL

AUTHOR POV  :

" No need to wait, we have arrived "
Rajveer said to coming towards the Mr. Peter and Mr. Johnas , they did a handshake.

And his brother shaurya also did with two respect guests.

( Rajveer's outfit )

" By the way, you are late Mr. Chauhan "

Rudra said with his taunt voice to Rajveer who was now standing infront of Rudra .

There was a fire in the eyes of both of them as if both of them were not at all happy to see each other here. Of course enmity is so deep.

" Yes, I know I am late for the meeting, but there are some problems in my route so I come here late."

Rajveer spoke very confidential looking Rudra very firmly, who was about to say something but cut by Mr. Peter.

"Can we start the meeting now because we have a flight in the evening back to Canada and we are already late " Mr Peter said .

Either both the men first looked at each other or then sat down on their respective chairs and But there was a person who was seeing Rajveer or it was not anyone but Aishwarya who was seeing Rajveer without hatred but with some other emotions.

"The meeting ends here and as we can see, the presentation of both the companies is very good, the history of both is very good and both the companies have nice atmosphere inside which is very good .So we have decided that both the companies will work together and we will invest in both the companies ".

As Mr Peter said, he slipped the ground out of everyone's feet because they did not think that the two companies would work together. Both company CEOs were looking at each other as if they would eat each other. Rajveer Rudra Shaurya Aishwarya all four stood up from their chairs in shock.

" Can't it be that we can't work together? Well, there is no other option " Rudra Grewal said with his cold voice , who was looking at first Mr Peter then to Rajveer with anger.

" Yes we can't work together we have given our presentation you have to decide between both the companies " This time Rajveer said that too in his cold voice.

" But we have decided Mr. Grewal and Mr Chauhan, we will not change our decision. If you have to work then do it, otherwise we have other companies.But we wanted to work with both of you because both of your companies are the biggest companies of Rajasthan and also have the value "

Mr. Peter said with his strict and standard voice which gives confirmation to both the fire that the decision was not changed.