"Yeah no problem fuckers like him need to respect others. Dom by the way" he put his hand out to Harry

Harry shook it. They talked about dire and wants him to join them on a job.

Once they finished up Harry drove Sarah home than we drove to Harry's house.

"You're not mad at me right." Harry asked concerned "

"No I still find it hard to except death. Especially when it's because of me."

"Well for one it wasn't because of you. He chose to touch you and if it help he shouldn't be in dire if he's going to touch woman without their consent."

I bite my lip. And nod.

Harry POV

It's now the next day. We are at a warehouse with a few men I had Louis and niall pick up for us. that were apart of this shit gang. The men last night told us their gang runs a brothel of girls of all ages. One even suggested he could get us in he even promised. Niall and Louis took that promise but not for what the man suggested it was to help the girls.

After i got information I needed I told dom to have his fun. The man was practically bouncing up and down of excitement in the corner.

After last night I wanted to see how crazy this fucker is.

If I wasn't trained to keep a straight face my jaw would be on the floor. My eyes connect with Louis and niall. We all are thinking the same thing 'psychopath.' I love it.

He cuts the man's toes off making him swallow them one by one while singing the nursery rhyme this little piggy.

The fact we all are holding back a laugh is a fucked thing on it's own. but the man in front of us did some unbelievable Shit so I mean he deserves it.

Dom turns towards us. "Are you guys in the mood for wings after? I'm starving."

Niall chuckled "I could go for a good wing and beer actually."

Louis speaks "do you have to play with it? Shoot him already. You're psychopath mate."

Dom giggles "yeah that's what my daddy said too he also said I wasn't allowed to suck men off  men wanna guess what I made him swallow?" Pauses "his cock."

I clear my throat "seems responsible."

"Harry he's going to kill us." Louis deadpanned

Dom giggles "only if you're naughty.." putting the knife to Louis

Louis punches him in the face hard knocking him to the ground.

My hand reaches behind me grabbing my gun ready for dom to retaliate.

But the mother fucker starts laughing. Wiping the blood from his nose. Walking back over to the man slicing his throat. Then turning to me "So mr gang leader you're paying for drinks right?"

Before I could answer niall spoke "and the wings..?"

I roll my eyes "go clean up then let's head out" opening my phone I see a text from

Lex 'do you like this dress*picture*'

'Such a pretty girl. My pretty girl.'

'Yo u didNt answer me question?'

'Are you drunk baby?'

'Nooooooooooo nver'

'Go to bed baby'

'Kiss me but and miss y ou'

'You're adorable baby. I miss you too I'll be home soon.'

'Can u bring sum thing?'

'What?'

'I dk a surprising'

'Only if you promise to sleep.'

A naked picture pops up

'Your so fucking sexy baby'

' need y ou.' *picture

Dom appears beside me "fuckin hell ain't she a beauty."

Nope my forearm crashes into his throat and his back hits the wall. "Dont fuckin test me. I'm not the fuckin one dom you think what you did tonight was bad get on my bad side."

"Relax" he put his hands up "i like cock. I was just saying she's gorgeous."

"Respect her and erase what you saw. understood?"

"Sure thing."

Niall taps my shoulder mumbling "mind if I borrow your phone mine died."  I elbow Niall in the face knowing what he was up too.

Louis clapped his hands alright boys wings and beer.