42

Lex POV

After being shoved into a car two men sat beside me "please I just want to go home."

The man who is so called my father turned around "aw you don't want to spend sometime with you're dad"

i felt the vile come up the back of my thoat "no you raped my mother asshole".

His hand came flying towards my face "watch who your talking to!" My face was stinging I kept my head to the side trying to keep my shit together. "besides you should be thanking me if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be alive."

"currently wishing I wasn't".

he chuckled "to bad I have plans for you."

"you're disgusting." We got to a building that looked abandoned. it had cars parked everywhere.

A man pulled me out of the car not caring if I fell on my face . We walked down a hall way. there was leaking liquid from the pipes.

shoving me into a room he followed and cuffed me to a bar. "until you learn to behave you will be cuffed"

"please just let me go"

he starred at me and walked out with out a word . "Please" I begged as the door banged shut.

 "Please" I begged as the door banged shut

New characters.

Michael POV

I sat at the gentleman's club playing cards.
John went on about how great he's plan went.

I scoffed "I wish I could've put that bullet in Ashton head nothing I hate more then a fucking traitor" slamming my whiskey cup down on the table.

John chuckled "the best part of this whole thing that I didn't even plan was that I think Harry and Alexis had something going on."

"Fuck off" calum spoke while laughing "what a fucking Moran who the fuck kidnaps someone to use them as bait and just to have feelings fucking moron" shaking my head "how did he think the trade off would go"

Luke said "fuck he's a moron the fact he thinks woman are worth more then just being a place to get your dick wet."

I chuckled "hey they are also good for cooking and cleaning".

He gave me an agreeing nod.

John "you boys remind me of myself when I was your age"

Luke said "Seeing what that little slut looks like; I can only imagine how fucking her mother was I would have just kept her locked away so I could keep using her for what she best at. Fuck I want to fuck that little slut"

I shook my head. "so what's the plan with her? Are we killing her?" I spoke blandly.

Luke said "fuck at least let me get my dick wet"

John laughed "I was thinking starting her off at our gentleman's club then auction her off to one of our men"

Luke smirk while taking a sip saying I like both.

Lex POV

I was in a small room the size of a closet there was mold a lot of mold. It was cold really cold I curled up into a ball tucking my knees to my chest I looked down at the sweatshirt I'm sweating realizing it's Harry's.

Harry. fucking Harry. god what the fuck.
I hope he's ok. this is fucking why he kept telling me not to trust him.

I yanked hard on the bar I was attached to only hurting my own wrist. FUCK. I sobbed whining for Harry. I just want Harry. I want to kiss him. I want to smack him. I want him to tell me it's going to be okay. I want to scream at him. FUCK. I sat there crying.

The door opened I jumped I must have fell asleep. a bald man walked in with food he placed it in front of me and I kicked it away He walked over and punched me in the face. hard. "learn your fucking place."

Not sure how much time I've been here but I'm starting to go crazy. It felt like an eternity. it's probably been a couple of days but nobody has brought me food or water since the bald man came. I wouldn't be able to eat anyways.

The door opened a different man walked in he placed the food down with a couple bottles of water.

I looked at him and then the food he said "I'm going to untie you are you going to behave?"

I could barely say yes .he walked over and set me loose I looked at him and then the food then pushed myself against the wall

"eat"

I shook my head no

"you haven't eaten in a couple of days"

"I don't trust its not drugged"

"look" he bit the sandwich and opened the water bottle and took a sip before bringing it to me "now eat" .

I stayed put he got up and walked out of the room. When he did I ate the sandwich In under 10 seconds and drank the entire bottle of water. All I could think about was Harry, how I missed cooking, I missed our dinner debates on the most ridiculous topics.

The man I have been dreading on seeing walked in the room. "Hey baby girl" .

"Don't fucking call me that" I snapped .

He smacked me across the face "don't fucking talk to me like that" I held back my tears "you're going to work at the gentleman's club".

"What no"

"You don't have a fucking choice"