15

Club

We were at the club. I was sat next to Harry. Niall was telling them how drunk I got when I stayed with him. Harry turned to me "you drank?"

"yeah first time"

Harry nudging me "wow! look at you breaking the law. Do you want your dire jacket now or later?"

Harry was in a happy mood which was nice. Harry tapped my leg and leaned over telling me he needed to wee "I gotta go too." he put his arm around me as we walked to the restroom. He went into the stall with me.

"do you still not trust me?"

"not a chance"

"turn around"

he sighed "you don't need to worry I don't have a piss kink."

"Please"

He turned around.

I finished and he went to pee. I started laughing for some reason

he chuckled "keep laughing and I'm gonna turn around and pee on you".

Which made laugh harder "are you sure you don't have a kink Harry it sounds like you do."

I heard him zip his pants up and say "i have plenty of kinks just not a piss one." Leaning down "at least not one that I know of wanna help me find out?" I pushed his chest and unlocked the door and walked out. We washed our hands and headed back out Harry pointed to the bar "do you want a drink?"

"will they let me here?"

he let out a laugh "it's cute how innocent you are. yes or no to the drink"

"sure"

"what did you drink at nialls?"

"I don't know it was clear and burned"

"I'm going to order you a sweet drink yeah?" I nodded we stood at the bar and he ordered it handing it to me . I took a sip "that's really good" he smiled. we walked back to the couches with everyone.

Harry smacked Niall on the head "bloody hell Niall you had her taking straight shots" Niall put his hands up "I gave her an orange plus she took it like a champ"

louis said "don't let her get hooked on girly drinks" shaking his head

BOOM BOOM..screaming I watched all 5 boys stand up and pull their gun out

Harry yelled "Louis get Alexis to the back room" someone ran up the stairs Harry shot them without hesitation. I fell back into Louis in shock of seeing someone be shot i could barely breathe.

Louis shouted "hey you're ok" while pulling me into him while rushing me to the back room. I was shaking. Shots were being fired.
I looked at louis "Harry!"

Louis looked unfazed "he's fine. Plus Without a doubt That's Harry firing the gun."

"harry shot that guy."

"He's Not the first and he won't be the last"

the door opened. Louis stepped in front of me and drew his gun. Shawns face appeared.

Shawn said "what's going on?"

Louis said "shots were fired"

shawn said "shit I don't have my gun go I'll get safe Alexis."

he nodded and ran back out

shawn said "we gotta go" I nodded and followed him we ran outside he said "come on" we ran far I was out of breath he looked at me worried "listen Alexis I don't know how to tell you this but they are going to kill you."