56

First day working.

I got up and paced around my apartment my nerves taking over me. I started getting ready.

Liam texted me 'hey it's Liam I'm outside. Harry told me to pick you up and bring you to the center.'

I went outside and got into liams car.

"Is Harry ok?" Even when I'm upset with him I still fucking worry..

"Yeah he's just a bit busy."

I nodded knowing that he wasn't "busy" he probably didn't want to drive me because of the fight we had yesterday.

Liam cleared his voice "so are you excited to be getting out on your own again?"

I smiled "yeah really excited I feel like a normal human again."

"That's good I'm glad to hear."

We arrived at the building. Liam looked over "did you get a badge yet?"

"No do I need one?"

He said "yeah you won't be able to get into the building without one." Unbuckling his seatbelt

He lead me through the doors the lady from yesterday sat at the front desk "Liam darling!" getting up to hug him. She turned to me "Alexis sweetheart are you ready for your first day?"

"Yep! But I am a bit nervous not going to lie." With a smile

"Don't be sweetheart everyone here is lovely. Go ahead and head down."

I walked down to the kitchen there were a few other people working getting lunch ready.

Marie said "Alexis don't be shy wash up and put on an apron and start cutting some veggies!" with welcoming smile

I washed my hands and grabbed an apron and started cutting.

The guy next to me smiled "I'm gabe."

"I'm Alexis or lexy which ever honestly."

He smiled "first day?"

"Yep. How long have you been here?"

He said "well technically 3 years but the two years I lived here."

It took me a second "oh" I nodded with a smile.

Gabe helped direct me where to go and what to do in the kitchen. He was super sweet and easy going.

After lunch was served we cleaned up the kitchen then started preparing for dinner. It was pretty fast paced. everyone knew what they were doing. I was kinda lost but was catching on slowly.

When I'm home cooking I'm in my own little world but here it's a bunch of people doing certain tasks. which makes sense because we are feeding a bunch of people.

After dinner Marie came over and handed me a piece of paper with my schedule and a badge to get into the building.

I went outside and Louis pulled up "hey Harry's a bit busy." I nodded. Getting in

I was in such a good mood but once I remembered Harry my mood immediately dropped.

The next few days it was the same thing. eventually who ever was picking me up didn't even mention Harry was busy. I haven't heard from Harry since Our fight. Which only leads me to believe I was right.

Louis dropped me off at home.
Another night hanging out alone.

While walking up the stairs to my apartment Ed was also walking up.