53

I put on music and started setting up my apartment. I've never had this much space before.

I made my bed and moved things to where I thought they would look better. I definitely want to get more stuff to hang on the walls one thing about me is I love color.

Which is funny because Harry Is the opposite he wears a lot of black sometimes Grey and white but mostly black. I don't think I've ever seen him in anything other then black jeans. The same goes with his house it's a lot of black.

I laid in bed not really knowing what to do with myself. Really just taking it all in that I'm living in my own place. Alone.

Harry texted me

miss me yet?

Nope

Ouch.

You gonna cry about it?

.... Is lexy sassy over text?

Yep

Don't think I won't come over
and fuck that sas right out of you.

You won't

He didn't respond

I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see Harry. Standing there with a smirk.

Next thing I know Harry hand is around my neck and my back is against the wall.

"Don't ever doubt I wouldn't take the chance to fuck you at any given moment" smirking down at me

I bit my lip "still seems like your all talk."

He took a deep inhale leaning into my ear. "Knees now"

I slid down the wall. Looking up at Harry.

Harry shaking his head at me as he undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

"Wipe that innocent look off your face we both know you're not."

I reached up for taking him out of his boxers.

I spit on his hard on he sucked in a deep breath. wrapping my mouth around him. He his head went back letting out a satisfied groan.

He gripped onto my hair pushing himself deep into my mouth making me gag.

He let out another moan before making me gag again but longer.

He let go of my hair.

He pointed to the couch "bend over for me."

I walked over to the arm of the couch he pushed me down.

He yanked my pants off. Pulling out a condom rolling it on himself.

"You keep testing me lex. You seem to talk such a big game over text but look at you now"

He pushed up against me. "You're fucking ass drives me insane you have no idea"

He rubbed himself against my core before pushing into me. I moaned.

He didn't take anytime going slow instead he went fast and hard.