105

Harry pov

Paying Paul a visit

Paul is one of my foster fathers he also happen to foster Louis sister at the same time. It was before I met Louis at the boys home. Paul is the reason I ended up being place in said boys home.

After I beat the shit out of Paul when I found him messing with Louis sister Heather. He was bigger than me at the time so he beat me worse.

Anyways once dire started we beat the shit out of him. But that wasn't enough he doesn't deserve have his misery end. So we keep him tied up at one of our warehouses. Dire men know killing him is off limits. Louis visits whenever he needs to get anger off his chest.

The drive is long and quiet. We get to the warehouse making our way. Downstairs we see the guard holding what looks like his dinner bread and water. Nothing more nothing less just enough to keep him alive.

Louis opens the door with the keypad. Paul's face realizing Louis and I are both here which is never a good sign.

He starts pleading immediately "please kill me already please I'm sorry."

Louis speaks. "You just want the pain to stop yeah? just like heather wanted it stop huh? You think you deserve death? After what you did to my sister!"

"I should have never touched Heather I'm sorry!"

I groan at his mistake already this man doesn't fucking learn.

Louis punches him dead in the face. A loud crack follows "YOU" PUNCH "DONT" PUNCH "SPEAK" PUNCH "HER" PUNCH "NAME!"

Louis wipes the blood from his face "you know I met a girl yesterday. She had a monster just like you in her life.  Dragging a knife across his shoulder. He pauses "You and him are fucking sick. What the fuck goes off in your mind to makes you think to hurt a fucking child!" He drops the knife.

Louis starts hitting him nonstop. The man started begging like always for Louis to stop.

"DID SHE BEG FOR YOU TO STOP? DID SHE FUCKING CRY? ANSWER ME!DID SUMMER BEG YOU TO FUCKING STOP YOU MORHER FUCKER!!"

My eyes snap to Louis realizing his mistake in name. He's not seeing his sister monster he's seeing summers monster.

I let him do what he needs hitting him eventually pick up the knife cutting him enough not to bleed out but enough to leave him wishing he would. Louis eventually pulls back heavy breathing. paul lays unconscious.

I feel nothing for this man in fact I'm bored. This is the part of me I can never let lex see. I'm not a good man and will never claim to be simply because I do lack empathy. I see Paul as worthless and deserves everything Louis chooses to do. Fuck I want to get my hands dirty but Paul isn't my fight. So I stand here and let Louis do what he needs to do to feel the tiniest bit of justice.

I sigh remembering heather. She was always the sweetest to me. She would sneak me food and help me with my homework. She would whisper stories to me at night when I couldn't sleep from nightmares. Little did I know she was living her nightmares every night when Paul would sneak into her room or when Ms. Smith wasn't around. I hate how stupid I was as a kid why didn't I notice sooner. I wish Louis would fucking hit me for not helping her sooner.

Louis walks towards me "ready?"

"Hit me Lou" I speak lowly

"What?" he wiped his face with his sleeve confused.

"NOBODY WAS THERE FOR HER. I WAS TO FUCKING STUPID TO NOTICE HIT ME LOUIS!"

"Like you said styles you were a child."

"Hit me." I speak again I need it at this point my brain is spiraling.

He hits me hard. "That wasn't because you deserve it. That was because you need to stop blaming yourself you stepped in when you knew. he's the blame he's the one who gets punished not you."

.
A day later the sun just finished raising and I'm sliding into bed next to my sweet sleeping girlfriend. She turns to me. Kissing my chest humming against me. Mumbling she misses me. Lift her chin kissing her lips I don't know what I did right to deserve her. Shes patient, kind, understanding, smart? loving, all around I the most amazing person to walk this earth. I will never understand how she could ever want someone like me.

"Harry! Oh my god what happened to your face?"

"Louis punched me"

"why?"

"Because I told him to." I state

"What why?" Her voice tired and confused.

"Don't worry about it." I laughed "he didn't hit me that hard."

"Your face says otherwise"

I shrug it off "I've hit him harder for less. Never mind it though I missed you and I love you and I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner." I kiss her before she can answer me. I feel my body shutting down from exhaustion but I don't want to stop kissing her.

She must sense how tired I am pulling back snuggling into me. I love you Harry and when I see Louis I'm going to hit him."

I chuckle "I call bullshit."

She sighs "ok but I'm going to yell at him. Now let's go to sleep."