84

Harry pov

I was sat in my office eating lunch with Niall and Louis. I listened as they were bickering back and forth about which team is going to win the football game tonight.

My phone rang I looked down to see Ed's name. Last I heard he was handling dire business out of town.

I answer "Hey Ed what's.."

Ed sounded concerned "I got a call from Alexis downstairs neighbor saying that there's water coming from his ceiling. I tried call her and she's not answering."

hanging up calling Alexis no answer. I kept calling as I was rushing to my car.

Niall spoke "everything alright styles?" I didn't even noticed both of them following me.

"No lex apartment is flooding and she's not answering."

Louis spoke "it's probably a broken pipe or something"

Something was telling me something was wrong I kept calling her phone no answer

"Fuck" I kept cursing

I slammed my car in park running up the stairs "lex!" i shouted as I walked into her apartment

water was all over the floor. I opened the bathroom door to see Alexis laying on her back

"baby!"I dropped down and grabbed her shaking her. "wake up this isn't funny wake up"

"What the fuck happened?" niall and Louis appeared in the doorway

"I don't know. help. please help her help!" I panicked

They both jumped into action Louis touched her "she has a pulse."

"Harry she drank and took whatever the fuck was in this bottle." Niall said

Louis immediately grabbed Alexis face shoving his fingers down her throat so she would start throwing up.

I look at him in complete shock

"Don't look at me like that dick head the amount of times I had to do this to you. Not so fun being on the other side huh."

There's been countless of of times louis or one of the guys had to stop me from overdosing. I didn't do it necessarily on purpose I just wanted to get fucked up.

"Is she ok? she's not died right? she's not going to die right?" I was in full panic

Niall grabbed me "Harry she's alive ok she's going to be fine"

"SHES NOT WAKING UP NIALL"

Louis shouted over me "we need to get her to medical now."

I carry her downstairs getting in the back of my car with her.

-
They started doing shit to her I could barely watch as her body was convulsing from them pumping her stomach.

Louis forced me to sit.

I kick the chair next to me
"This is the joke isn't it yeah I finally find the one and I lose her yeah this is the fucking joke."

Louis and niall sat there quietly.

I shook my head "I fucking knew something was different."

Niall spoke "different?"

"I don't know I just felt like something was off." I shook my head "where did she even get pills."

Louis spoke. "Harry."

The tone.
he the way he said my name. It was a tone of guilt. It hit.

"Louis." I snapped my head towards him. "YOU GAVE HER FUCKING DRUGS!?"