98

Harry pov

I try to convince lex to come to the bar to have a few drinks but she refused because she wanted to relax at home and paint.

I park the car about to head in. I give her a quick call

'Miss me already?' She laughs

'I always do. Just letting you know I'm at the bar.'

'Have fun don't flirt with anyone.'

'That's not funny.' unamused by the joke

'I know. I would hate to have to kill someone for the first time.'

I laugh 'sounds hot. Anyways I might get fucked up tonight.'

'Because you're not babysitting me?'

'No because Louis and niall have already made it their mission. they haven't shut up all day about it.'

'as long as you're safe. And keep your hands to yourself.'

'That won't be happening. Because they will be on your body before the night ends.'

'Sorry no can do. You can't give consent under the influence'

'I give my consent now.'

'That's not how it works..'

Niall knocks on my window. Gesturing for me to hurry up. I flip him off.

'It's however I say it'll work love.'

We end our conversation and I head in.

I grab a drink at the bar heading over to the guys. "You ready styles?" niall hits my shoulder "we're getting fucked up tonight!"

Louis speaking "you haven't gotten fucked up with us in forever..is lex letting you borrow your balls tonight?"

"Fuck off. And I don't need to get fucked up all the time I'm in a good place."

Louis handed me a pill and niall started cutting lines. I laugh at how this was so normal for me to come to the bar and get fucked up. The craziest part is I don't miss it.

When I'm a few drinks and lines in we start a game of pool. a group of women come over. Louis and niall feeding into them while I take my turn in pool.

Louis takes his turn I grab my drink leaving against the table. the girl Louis was talking to stepped in between my leg I take my pool stick pushing her away from me. Shaking my head

She pouted "do you remember me?"

"No" I deadpan. "Go away."

Louis laughs pulling her into him.

I always thought men were lying when they say they don't have eyes for anyone else besides their girlfriend but here I am not giving a fuck who they are. The only one I want touching me is lex.

I take another hit

Liam patted my shoulder "easy champ you'll be a mess here pretty soon"

"My girlfriend can take care of me"

"Don't forget your a damn handful"

"If anyone can handle me it's her." Downing my drink

Alexis pov

Niall and Liam practically carry Harry into my apartment. They let him fall to the floor.

"Heads up he took a lot of drugs."
Liam spoke "he wouldn't stop asking about you so he's your problem now."