Jinsei: Spectator mode...

Iris: I knew it was a different something... then later saw you barely standing.... after you won that battle... I really wanted to reach out but you cant even feel my presence even after I let out my Chakra...

Jinsei: Because its a dream-

Iris: THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS A DREAM and so I thought.... in my world where everything is broken beyond recognition... I found a way to get out of my now destroyed world... and entered into the portal I made myself... and then... saw a tree..

 saw a tree

Jinsei: That is..

Iris: Indeed, Jinsei The tree of the universe or the Imaginary tree.. Each of its branches are the each of the universes that exists.. and I used my connections and this red gem I have now to find you... However it made me sad as each of the universe I saw.

Iris: All of which these marks of red signify that you are alive but when I first used it I could only see hundreds of your in each universes.... but then it all vanished like light are turned off and the branch where you were are withered...

Jinsei:  . . .  Does this mean..

Iris: yes.. almost all of your versions died to this Gem... The Herrscher of Rupture...

Jinsei: But how did they not be able to control it..?

Iris: *Giggle* Because the Herrscher of rupture is also well known as the Sword of the will of Honkai...

Jinsei: Then...

Iris: Your soul... defeated the will itself and helped me through it....

Jinsei: Iris...

____

Jinsei is now out of the illusion and then Iris is now smiling but it has a hint of sadness and then she said to Jinsei.

Iris: Jinsei Hinata... The name given to you by me in my Universe which means  "Hopeful Life" however never thought that this Name I gave you really impacted me as a whole person..

Jinsei: N- Nee chan..

Iris widened her eyes as Jinsie finally called her her nickname as his older sister and she looked at him with her eyes now welled up in tears and then she saw Jinsei holding her hands with hand cuffs and then..

Jinsei: I dont know my other self has caused you such a suffering... but now I see your story through your unfiltered memories. I am not sure I have to tell Himeko these and come with me here also so..

Iris; Hai~! Just talk to me whenever you have a trouble ok?

Jinsei then later smirked and then went to the door and then..

Iris: Jinsei.... If you need help I can help you and your right eye...

Jinsei: I only need to cover it to avoid the residual Honkai energy to leak out and also yeah basically that..