Weak b.b/j.m

word count: 1,906

WARNINGS: abuse, attempted rape

National Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-800-799-7233

Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673

Sexual Assault Hotline:  800-656-4673

° • .  ♚  . • °

It's one of those rare nights where the criminals get a break. And what does a "break" entail?

Monty's Moonshine.

You sip the alcohol from the cup, wincing as it burns your throat. You're not much of a drinker but since you all have the night off, you figured you might as well. You sit on the log by the fire and watch the flames. Music blares from the radio Raven managed to get working and people throw back alcohol like its water.

"Hey, doll, you gonna drink that?" Murphy asks, stumbling onto the log next to you. You chuckle and help him steady himself before handing him your cup.

"Have at it, Murph. But don't expect me to help you clean up when you piss yourself." He winks and finishes the moonshine in one gulp.

"You'd love it," he slurs. You shake your head and giggle. He starts to "walk" away but stumbles into someone.

"For the love of God, Murphy, sit your ass down." You stand and pull him down with you, making sure he won't fall into the fire. He splays across your lap and you run your hands through his hair. He groans in delight, smiling up lazily at you. "You're such a drunk flirt," you tease.

"Maybe," he draws out, starting to roll off of your lap. You grab his shirt to keep him from rolling too far into the fire. "If you wanted me naked, you should've just asked." You snort.

"Maybe next time." You stand up and help him off of the ground. He wraps an arm around your shoulder and you practically drag him to your tent. You help him lay on the cot and take off his shoes.

"Go to bed, Murphy." He closes his eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," he salutes, his hand missing his forehead and hitting his mouth. You walk out of the tent and toward Monty to get a refill, knowing you're gonna need it.

"Hey, Mont, refill?" you ask. He goes to pour your drink into a new cup but stops, his eyes flicking to someone behind you. You turn around and see a regrettably sober Bellamy Blake. You sigh, knowing shit is about to go down. "What's up, Bell?" you ask, a sweet smile on your face.

"You're seriously thinking about drinking?" he asks, his arms crossed over his chest in disappointment.

"Bell, seriously? I never drink and I didn't even finish my first one!" He grabs your wrist gently but firmly and leads you to the side of the dropship.