41-44

Chapter 41: The Suspended Death Incident

When he saw this young man for the first time, many images came to his mind. They were similar but different memories from his childhood. For a while, he couldn't tell which memory was the one. reality.

Only the baby blue eyes, like the sky reflecting the sea, and the indifferent look like a god, remained fresh in his memory.

Dazai Osamu stared at the young man with his back turned to him with a heavy gaze. He waited until the young man turned around with a look of confusion on his face and then smiled: "Was I such a small one a few years ago? I look so cute~"

He pounced He went up and hugged the king [Dazai Osamu] who had no time to escape.

"Damn it, get out of the way!" The fifteen-year-old Osamu Dazai naturally couldn't break free from the dirty man's arms.

Dazai Osamu hugged the boy's waist tightly, buried his head in the crook of his neck, took a breath, and murmured: "It's not a superpower, it turns out he's not dead, but he really... lied to me for a long time."

This voice It was too light and too small. The angry [Dazai Osamu] did not hear it and was still concentrating on trying to break away from Dazai Osamu's arms.

Damn it, this guy is indeed his doppelgänger, born to defeat him. The power in his body... The power in his body has been sealed, and now only the useless and closed superhuman abilities are left.

Chuuya, my servant, your master Dazai needs you, wuwuwu, I will never laugh at you for being short again.

Tall adults only bully children. You should stay that tall and stop growing.

[Dazai Osamu] thought with tears in his eyes, and drank all the milk in Nakahara Chuuya's dormitory when he got back.

Everyone in the detective agency was anxious when they saw this unusual scene.

He quickly pulled Dazai Osamu away and rescued little Dazai.

Only Edogawa Ranpo glanced at Dazai Osamu and [Dazai Osamu], with a hint of understanding flashing in his eyes.

There was something about Dazai that he had never been able to see through. He finally understood that one of the protagonists was not in this world. Sure enough, Ranpo-sama was the world's best detective!

Kunikida was the first to criticize: "Dazai, as an adult, you are dirty and wet. You can't pounce on children. What should you do if you catch a cold? Children's immunity is very weak, and there are many things to pay attention to after catching a cold..."

Dazai Osamu was a little dejected: "Kunikida-kun, you talk a lot of nonsense. I just want to confirm whether this little Dazai has special powers." The

angrily [Dazai Osamu] who was wearing shorts was still in tears, and he looked even cuter. And because he has never shown the same elements as Dazai Osamu, he seems to be just a child with chuunibyou.

All in all, the club members had a good impression of him, and they couldn't help but step forward to comfort him, one with milk and the other with snacks.

"Don't pay too much attention to Dazai-senpai, he is always like this." Naomi also came up to comfort her. It was not her fault for temporarily defecting, but that the fifteen-year-old Dazai was too cute.