12-17

Chapter 12: Being Caught

Nanami Kento walked hesitantly towards the center of the crowd. Because of his tall height, he could see the figure in the middle even though he was on the edge.

His pupils began to tremble wildly, and he blinked several times in disbelief. He even put on his combat glasses and looked at them intently for a while.

It was a figure that was taller than the people around him just sitting. It could be seen that the figure was well proportioned and the muscles were strong, and the skin all over his body was a little lighter than that of ordinary people.

At this moment, with his fierce movements, the muscle lines on his arms drew graceful arcs. Even though he looked like a decadent uncle, Nanami Kento also saw with sharp eyes someone's eyes and silent swallowing of saliva. Behavior.

Why can I see it so clearly? The corners of Nanami Kento's mouth kept twitching, and he wanted to wash his eyes several times.

Because that person was only wearing a pair of underwear and a pair of leather boots, and they were still pink strawberry-colored underwear!

Strawberry panties paired with shiny leather boots!

Gojo Satoru! What are you doing? My eyes are going blind!

"Should you be glad that you are not wearing briefs but long, loose boxer briefs? It seems that you are a boxer briefs fan..." Nanami Kento murmured, silently reciting Gojo Satoru's name in his heart.

In short, it is not Gojo Satoru himself but also other people related to Gojo Satoru. Do you want to test it out or just leave silently? Nanami Kento's sense of responsibility wants him to go and explore, but the deep fatigue and sixth sense make him He leaves here.

Absolutely cannot go there, he must be as troublesome as Gojo Satoru!

The man in the center of the crowd suddenly turned around, revealing a face that was very familiar to Kento Nanami. The only difference between him and Satoru Gojo was his curly hair and bandages.

The man wearing strawberry underwear has white curly hair, which is naturally curly and artistic. The branches are curled in different directions. The rough white bandages on his eyes have spread out, and the six azure eyes are fully exposed. But most of the brilliance was covered by the dead fish eyes.

As soon as he turned around, he locked eyes with Nanami Tateto, and the two met their eyes.

If you look at his face clearly, he looks exactly like Gojo Satoru. Is this person actually Gojo Satoru? Nanami Kento rolled his eyes silently.

The second plan was to slip away silently. This person discovered me, but I didn’t know if he recognized me.

When he saw the smile on that familiar face, Nanami Kento swallowed his bitterness silently. It seemed that he knew me.

Damn it, he didn't want to work overtime.

A bright smile broke out on Gintoki's face, ah~ it's Nanami Kento.

The unknown creature held its forehead and sighed: "What have you done? Now people know it, and your reputation is completely ruined." ]