66-70

Chapter 66 [The Birth of Secondary School]

The rich man’s experiment went very successfully.

He successfully captured the urban legend of Yokohama - the 'book' that can fulfill everyone's wishes. After he made a wish and received no response, the rich man could only think in disappointment. It seems that the 'book' is also a weakened version in the incomplete world. .

Yes, he has exposed the truth in some aspects. This world is incomplete and will disappear silently without knowing it.

However, according to the script in the 'book', the rich man saw other complete parallel worlds.

Jealousy swelled in his heart, why could those people with the same soul live in a normal world, but his world was the end of the world.

At this moment, outside the institute, the few remaining pieces of land are deserted, high-rise buildings are abandoned, and rising sea levels, desertification, and global warming have destroyed the homes that humans rely on for survival.

This is a scientific explanation, but the reality is that the book whose power has been forcibly extracted can no longer maintain the balance of the world.

Now in the original plot, all the people with special powers from the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia, young and old, are in the research institute of the rich.

The last hope of gathering all the power of the world is the last hope of this world on the verge of destruction.

They will succeed, the rich believe.

"Wow, Akutagawa is so scary." Osamu Dazai hid behind Chuuya Nakahara and made faces at Ryunosuke Akutagawa who was using his supernatural powers.

"Osama Dazai!"

"Be respectful to your senior, Akutagawa." The rich man patted Ryunosuke Akutagawa on the shoulder with a smile. The black beast fell limply, gradually dissipating and turning back into Ryuunosuke Akutagawa. The windbreaker on the body.

The ferocious expression on Akutagawa Ryunosuke's face fell instantly, he lowered his head and took a step back and stopped talking.

Over the years, the experiment on Osamu Dazai's only ability to neutralize superpowers has been very successful, especially after Osamu Dazai absorbed the power of the 'book' and equipped it with weapons made from his blood.

The smile on the rich man's face became much more sincere when he saw this scene.

He called for Dazai Osamu to come over, and Dazai Osamu also ran over obediently.

"Mr. xxx, what's the matter with calling me?" Dazai Osamu, who was raised in the laboratory and under his supervision since childhood, was very close to and admired him.

Time has passed, and ten years have passed. The ambition and madness of the rich have not changed, but they have gradually begun to show the greasiness and paranoia of those in power.

He pinched Dazai Osamu's face and pretended to sigh, "It's good not to follow the path of the original plot. Look at how well we have raised you. The world outside is the end of the world now, and you kids are living here. We can still have cake to eat."