18-20

Chapter 18 Sorry!

Unfortunately, things didn't work as expected. As soon as Junpei opened the door and stepped in, he found that his mother was already cooking.

"Ah, did Junpei bring his friends back? It's great, this is the first time."

After hearing the sound of the door lock opening, Yoshino Nagi poked his head out of the kitchen and saw the strangely dressed [Gintoki] behind Junpei. When I came back, I couldn't help but cover my face and exclaimed: "Junpei's friend is so handsome."

Fortunately, he was wearing a black T-shirt and was already dry when he came back. This is what Junpei thought when he saw his mother for the first time. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, and felt speechless again when he heard his mother praising Ginshi.

Handsome? He was really handsome when we rescued him, but when he climbed out of the school from the wall without taking the main entrance with the help of this person, and said that "a hero is someone who doesn't take the ordinary path", that handsomeness was completely destroyed. .

And he also realized that this ghost slayer with mysterious powers was not a serious person who loved strange things.

Especially when it comes to eating. Don't let your mother help you make Uji red bean rice, Junpei thought nervously after being helped along the way.

"Hi~ Hello, beautiful lady. I am Sakata Ginpachi, Yoshino Junpei's teacher." [Gintoki] raised a hand to say hello lazily, and then when he saw Yoshino Nagi, his eyes suddenly lit up.

"I would like to ask, are you Junpei's sister? Are you married? What do you like and dislike? Do you like red bean rice and ramen? Do you prefer diamond rings or traditional gold jewelry... Oh, by the way , I’m asking for my friend’s wig.”

“Gin-san! What do you ask other people’s mothers for?” Junpei said angrily.

At the same time, I am a little worried. What if my mother is angry? Yin Sang is a pretty good person, but he doesn't know how to speak and loves to joke.

He looked at the stunned Yoshino Nagi nervously.

It's a pity that the innocent high school boy can't guess the dirty master's heart, everything was as expected by [Gintoki].

I saw [Gintoki] open his mouth slightly in surprise, then put on an apologetic expression, clasped his hands together and bowed to apologize: "It turns out to be Junpei's mother. I'm so glad to meet you. You are really too young. I totally see it." I must be the mother of a high school student. I'm so sorry."

Yoshino Nagi covered her mouth in surprise and said with a smile: "It's Junpei's teacher, hahaha, you really know how to joke. I'm so old, how can I be? Junpei's sister, I'm his mother."

"Shunpei took care of you at school..." "

No matter what, this child also helped me a lot."

"With a teacher like you in school, I will Don't worry..."

"Oh, don't worry too early. You should come to the school occasionally." "