77-81

Chapter 77 Someone is coming.

After hearing the reply from the ninja brother, Senju Hashirama was indeed very angry. After the elder brother left, it meant that today's official duties belonged to him again, but he did not immediately run to catch Senju Hashirama.

He naturally knows the sayings about whether you want a horse to run or feed it. Recently, Senju Hashirama stayed at his desk for a long time for the final village founding ceremony.

Seeing that he didn't go to see Uchiha Madara these days, Senju Tobirama decided to let his elder brother relax until he came back... The white-haired

young man sneered, changed into his clan uniform and came to the office. It was time for him to change his mood. , I just helped my eldest brother this time, but I still have to let him do it himself in the future.

He picked up the pen and looked at the document intently, sketching on the paper from time to time.

"Sir Tobirama, the Uzumaki family's motorcade has arrived at the village entrance." A ninja boy knocked on the door and entered.

Senju Tobirama frowned and said: "Uzumaki family, I didn't say I would arrive in seven days, why did you come so fast?"

It just happened that the heads of the two major families, Senju and Uchiha, slipped out at the same time.

And Uzumaki Mito...

hiss... Senju Tobirama suddenly had a headache. How should he explain the disappearance of his eldest brother in a nice way? The eldest brother was also old, and Uzumaki Mito was the wife candidate for him among the clan.

Although they had met each other when they were young, this was the first time they met when they grew up, and Senju Hashirama disappeared.

What would Senju Hashirama do if a girl knew that her fiancé was going to the Summer Festival with someone that day?

He actually murmured these words in a hurry, which shows that even a powerful ninja will become insane after staying in the laboratory without sleep for three days and nights.

The ninja brother couldn't help but said: "This is not Hashirama-sama's fault, it's because the Uzumaki family rushed too fast."

Senju Tobirama rubbed his forehead and said: "Indeed, this is not my fault, he was the same before he left. I left after making sure that there was nothing important to do today."

It was because he always cleaned up the mess for his eldest brother, and it became a habit for him to take the responsibility on himself for a while, as long as he received it according to the rules, it was because the Uzumaki family did not send a letter in advance, Senju The clan leader's absence is understandable.

He composed himself and said: "Take them to Konoha's reception hall, I'll be there right away."

Konoha's entrance.

The Uzumaki family's motorcade was lined up neatly and orderly.

The tall woman with fiery red hair stood in front of the team with her arms folded, looking up at the uniquely designed door.

"Senju Hashirama... seems to be a heroic and heroic man. He is truly a man who created peace."

The young man with bright blond hair and wearing the Uzumaki clan uniform beside her scratched his head and looked at the door and said: " It looks good. Where did you see the character of the first generation?" " By the way, there was such a big wooden door when Konoha was first established, but it has disappeared since then. I have never seen it before." The young man came closer and looked seriously