61-65

Chapter 61 The magical boy Dazai

appears in the mirror at this moment with braided hair like the elf prince Legolas in The Lord of the Rings, full of exotic style.

As expected of a man with a sister, Ryunosuke Akutagawa is really good at his craftsmanship!

[Dazai Osamu] gave a thumbs up and began to praise Akutagawa Ryunosuke. Akutagawa Ryunosuke's cheeks were red and he kept saying modest denials.

Osamu Dazai was silent on the sidelines. Akutagawa must have had too little training and needed to add more.

All in all, the hair dyeing scandal initiated by [Osama Dazai] seems to have ended, but his subsequent influence lasted longer than imagined.

The impact is mainly on three people. Nakahara Chuuya, Dazai Osamu, Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

Nakahara Nakaya's conspicuous fluorescent green hair, which changed from red to green, not only attracted the close attention of Mori Ogai, Ozaki Momiji and others, but also set off a hair dyeing storm within the port mafia, all of which were related to Nakahara cadres. Proud to have the same hair color. For a while, Zhongyuan Zhongya felt ptsd looking at all kinds of green colors.

And Osamu Dazai paid special attention to Ryunosuke Akutagawa. After learning that Osamu Dazai had a personal connection with him and often secretly sent him soup, Dazai Osamu became even more "kind" in training Ryunosuke Akutagawa and prevented him from returning. Opportunity to call home.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke took Dazai Harugong's act of avenging his personal revenge as Mr. Dazai's appreciation for him. He was very grateful to Mr. Dazai. He also sent some small gifts back with the help of Gin as he was good at housekeeping.

Therefore, when Dazai Osamu went to find [Dazai Osamu], it was not surprising to find that he had a small pendant provided by Akutagawa on his head.

Then everything starts to cycle again.

Oda Sakunosuke feels that the recent days have been very pleasant. [Dazai Osamu]'s return has made Dazai Osamu better. There are more smiles on his face, and he is not as misty-eyed about things and people as before.

And [Dazai Osamu] also took good care of the children. To confess his shame, when he first met [Dazai Osamu], he thought about raising this child well, but in the end, he was taken care of by [Dazai Osamu], who was all-around housework. very good.

This made him ashamed as an adult.

Oda Sakunosuke was putting on his shoes at the entrance and thinking.

[Dazai Osamu] handed him two bento boxes and warned: "Odasaku, let Dazai finish the meal properly. He is so fragile due to stomach problems but still doesn't eat properly. It will be very uncomfortable to starve to death. Let him not die." ."

He curled his lips in disdain, and couldn't stand Dazai Osamu's look.

Oda Sakunosuke nodded seriously: "I remember."

"Yeah, come back early for lunch, Oda Tsukuru~" [Dazai Osamu] smiled and waved goodbye.

The children also suddenly appeared, with milk stains on the corners of their mouths, but they all imitated [Osuke Dazai] to wave, "Come back early for dinner, uncle." "Sakunosuke, you have to work hard." "Bye~ Sakunosuke.