37-40

Chapter 37 : Where is the new world of Dazai ? 

The unknown creature is teleported away without asking any questions. Although it can increase the excitement, it will also give the unknown creature with obvious malicious intentions a chance to act like a monster.

Judging from the unknown creature's obedient and silent obedience to his orders, it was indeed true.

xx smiled slightly during the transmission, but the unknown creature... How could you just believe in such an obvious trap?

What I want is your malicious modification!

Oops, I caught it, this data stream, an important prop for his next world.

xx opened his eyes suddenly, and a string of small bubbles came out of his mouth, xx... No, he should be called Dazai, Dazai Osamu now!

Osamu Dazai, who had curly and fluffy short black hair, a handsome face, and kite-colored eyes, was the shell of him during his teenage mafia days.

[Dazai Osamu] was floating upside down on the river, with his two long legs exposed in an inverted U-shape. His eyes were slightly squinted, and he saw the sunlight shining directly into the clear river water, and small fish swimming towards him with their tails swaying. Swim away. Looking at the outside world through the sparkling water seems to be unreal.

It's pretty good-looking. No wonder Dazai Osamu likes to get into the water. Now [Dazai Osamu] who has his memory can also enjoy this kind of happiness, and almost wants to let himself indulge in it.

[Hehehehe, eh~ Sorry, sorry, because I saw that my seniors said that Dazai Osamu always appeared like this, so I threw you from the top of the river. You even fainted for a few seconds due to the impact of the water surface. I'm really sorry. 】

The unknown creature held its arms with one hand and covered its mouth with an orchid finger on the other, looking at the unlucky look of [Osama Dazai] on the screen and smiling like an evil old witch.

[Dazai Osamu] turned over in the water and climbed to the shore with difficulty. The black coat was clinging to his body, and the bandages wrapped inside gave it a sticky feeling. The pain and discomfort became more intense after the wound was stained with water, and the blood was It slowly dripped down to the ground along the slender fingers.

He took off his coat, swung the water, and said depressedly: "My whole body is covered with sticky algae. It feels so uncomfortable. It reminds me of slug mucus." The curly-haired boy standing on the embankment smacked his face in disgust

. Little chills.

"Sneeze!" The young version [Osama Dazai] sniffed his nose, "It turns out that I'm not shivering because of nausea. It's also that it's a bit cold now that the sun is setting at night." "Where are you going later?" He looked

to Think from afar.

The dark glass of the five buildings that can be seen from anywhere in Yokohama reflects faint light in the afterglow of the sun.

He looked away and pouted, not wanting to go there.

But it's not safe here. If he continues to stay, he will definitely be discovered. Although he wants to be discovered, it is not now. He must maintain his initiative.