71-76

Chapter 71 About the future

[Sasuke] spent a lot of time explaining his sudden appearance above Konoha.

At this moment, the three of them were sitting on the small bench made by Senju Hashirama Mudun.

Uchiha Madara sat boldly, and Senju Hashirama sat next to Uchiha Madara in almost the same posture. [Sasuke] was quite stressed in front of the two bosses, and his sitting posture was well-behaved.

Senju Hashirama's eyes lit up when he listened to [Sasuke]'s speech. After he finished speaking, he was even more excited and dragged Uchiha Madara and kept saying: "Madara, our wish has come true. It is right to build a village. "Things, Sasuke said there hasn't been a war for many years."

Did you selectively ignore the things Sasuke didn't say? Uchiha Madara pushed Senju Hashirama away in disgust.

"You said the war before you were born was the Third War, so when did the previous two wars happen?" Uchiha Madara asked.

[Sasuke] was a little hesitant. He didn't know whether he was in the past of his world or the past of a parallel world. If it was the past of his world, what would happen if he said something that affects the future at this moment?

He glanced at Senju Hashirama and finally said firmly: "I can't say."

"Say it may change the future. Whether I can still exist is also a question. Don't ask me, this is all confidential."

[Sasuke] He spread his hands out in a gesture of refusing to cooperate. He was very bachelor. He figured it out. The first generation and Madara couldn't do anything to him anyway.

"The future is interesting when it is full of unknowns. If you know it, it will be a little less interesting." Senju Hashirama put his arm around Uchiha Madara's shoulders and smiled.

As long as he knew that Sasuke's generation would be living in peace a few decades later, he would be happy.

Uchiha Madara glanced at Senju Hashirama, and it seemed that the key point was Hashirama.

The kid doesn't want to say it, and he can't force others. In the future, no matter what happens, he and Hashirama can solve it. This is the self-confidence of being a strong person.

Uchiha Madara stood up, raised his chin to [Sasuke] and said, "Let's go eat."

"Oh." [Sasuke] stood up a little confused, he thought Uchiha Madara would insist on letting him say it. , I didn’t expect it to pass like this.

Seeing Sasuke's expression, Madara Uchiha guessed what he was thinking and sneered: "Am I some kind of big devil in your eyes? You are a junior of Uchiha. If you don't want to say it, just say it." [

Sasuke] He thought with an awkward smile, the history books really described Uchiha Madara as the Great Demon King.

"Besides..." Uchiha Madara said arrogantly, "There is nothing in this world that Hashirama and I can't solve." "

Yes, Madara and I can conquer the world together." Senju Hashirama added.

The relationship between the first generation and Uchiha Madara was not mentioned in the book.