✰𝟐𝟓- 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Lucky sat in the car with Cymone, Heavyn and Mizzy while Cymone drove to the location, Notti sent her. Lucky wore a fitted red dress with her Christian Dior slides.

"What time Crimsley supposed to show?" Lucky thought Notti, Dd and Justin was throwing a surprise party for their mom but everyone in the car except Lucky knew about Notti purposing to Lucky tonight.

"At 9" Heavyn said looking at her phone getting excited seeing they arrived at the building.

Cymone parked her car and everyone got out the car "This is beautiful, what floor we getting off at?" Lucky asked pulling down the long red fitted dress she had on as they walk in the place heading to the elevator.

"50" Mizzy say pressing the 50 button while getting his camera ready to record this moment that was about to happen.

"You look so beautiful friend, that dress is so perfect on you" Heavyn complimented seeing every bit of curves she had.

"Thank you." Lucky got excited hearing the beat to Beyoncé XO "This my song, your face is all that I see" She sung along with the lyrics.

"You love all Beyoncé songs" Cymone said smiling knowing this was about to be a happy and proud moment for her getting to witness her best friend getting proposed to.

Lucky walked out first seeing the projector of videos with her and Ethan being played on the screen making her cheese at how goofy they was together.

She seen their pictures together blowed up with petals of red roses leading up to Notti.  She look around seeing everyone; Dee, Ddot, Justin, Dd, her mawmaw and Crimsley.

She watched Notti walk towards her "before I did all this I had to get permission from your dad" He showed her the iPad with her dad in jail on FaceTime.

"Daddy?" Just seeing him which felt like forever for her brought tears to her eyes.

"Hi princess" Her daddy Andrew smile witnessing the happiness on his daughter face which he haven't seen in along time.

"So do I got permission to do this?" Notti asked her father before carrying on with his proposal for Lucky.

"You have all my blessings in the world" Andrew knew he couldn't physically look over his daughter but he was glad she found someone that value her enough to look over her.