✰𝟖

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Lucky tucked the sheets in on Notti's bed fixing his bed up. He walk out the bathroom from showering.

She grabbed her purse "I'm about to get ready and go."

"Aight" He pulled on her forearm, pulling her into a hug.

"You wet" She whined trying to pull away from him "My shirt about to get wet."

He laughed still holding onto her purposely "You look pretty."

"Thank you" She smile, kissing his lips "Okay let me go."

"Nope" He squeezed her tighter making her fall back on the bed with him hovering over her "Where you about to go?"

"Going to the hair store with Cymone, so she could do my hair."

He nodded just staring back at how beautiful she was. It was nothing she was lacking in, it will never get no better for him than her.

"You going to let me get up and go?" She asked.

"Go" He said still blocking her way.

She got up, brushing pass him only for him to pull her back "Kiss?" She leaned over giving him a kiss.

"That nigga got you in a chokehold" Cymone teased while doing Lucky's hair.

"Most definitely do" Lucky agreed and the two friends laughed.

"I could tell just from the smile on your face. I love that he's making you happy" Cymone witnessed how much trauma Lucky endured from her family that getting the chance to feel Lucky happiness was really a breath of fresh air.

"He doesn't think he perfect but in my eyes he is. I don't give a fuck what nobody got to say because he my man not theirs."

"That's that sex talk" Cymone muttered.

Lucky batted her thick eyelashes "Girl, what?" Lucky quickly played it off.

"You know you a straight freak while you try to play innocent" The two start dying of laughter.

Cymone took videos and pictures of Lucky's hair to post on her hair page.