✰𝟐𝟎

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Word to my mother they said he was on his deathbed" Dee informed Notti about Dotty condition.

"Aight. I'm just check in with you later. Love you my heart."

"Love you, too."

Notti walked out the room, coming inside the kitchen seeing Lucky eating some grapes while she leaned against the counter scrolling through her iPad.

Notti stared at the tattoo on her body since she had some gray Nike pro boxers on with a white tank top. He put his under her vagina lifting her up placing her on the counter top.

"Bae, you distracting me from doing my homework" She laughed staring at him.

"You distracting me with what you got on" He held a firm grip on her waist.

She giggled while he played with the band of her boxers before pulling them off.

The knocking at his door instantly pissed him. Lucky pull her boxers back up, hopping off the counter "Where you going?" Notti held onto her, smirking.

"The door" She mumbled hearing another knock.

"Nobody home!" Notti hollered and they both laugh while she tried to get out his grasp.

"Come here" He pulled her by her shirt kissing on her neck making her smile.

"Notti!" Willow continued to knock on the door.

Lucky pull away from Notti walking back over to her iPad while Notti went to answer the door.

Notti opened the door for Willow, she pushed his shoulder "What took you all day to open the door?"

"Tryna be with my girl. Wassup?"

"We always go out to eat after your birthday" Willow reminded him.

"Right. Just give me a good hour to get ready" He said before walking over to the kitchen counter where Lucky was finishing her homework.

"I'm go hang with her for a couple hours, you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I gotta get ready for school after I finish this."

"You need some help?"

"No, thank you though" She smile, cupping his face pecking his lips.

He nodded and went back into his room to get ready. Willow glance over at Lucky, seeing her tattoo making her mugged up.

"You got his face on you tatted?" Willow asked.

Lucky glance at her before going back to doing her homework. In reality Lucky wanted to beat Willow ass because whenever she look at her she remember her miscarriage. Lucky had more composure and was just going to ignore her.