✰𝟏𝟒

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"Sígueme" Notti pronounced while helping Lucky with her Spanish homework.

"I can't say that" Lucky say getting annoyed "What's the point of Spanish?"

"Come on try and say it. I'll slowly pronounce it.. Síg- ueme" He sounded it out for her.

"How about you finish this for me?" She pushed her books over to Notti.

"No" He shook his head, pushing her books back her way.

"Please" She pleaded pouting.

"Nope. You want to be a realtor, what if you have to say a client that only talks Spanish. You need to learn this stuff."

"Okay" She say knowing he was right. She pronounce it over and over before getting it right.

"It wasn't that hard big head. Now finished the rest" He kissed around her face putting her in awe.

"Wait do one more with me."

"Vamos a tener otra bebé"

"You so fine say it again" She admired how well he spoke Spanish.

He shook his head, smiling "Vamos a tener otra bebé" He repeated.

"What does that mean?"

"Let's have another baby" He smirk rubbing her invisible belly.

"You tryna run a daycare around here?"

"Yeah. A lot of mini us around" He smiled thinking about they future with her as his wife and they kids.

"No, no, no and no. You wouldn't even want to have sex with me after I pop out 15 of your kids."

"Yes I would. You got the best pussy in the world. It's chef kiss" He kiss his fingers.

"Shut up" She laughed "Can't you believe we about to be parents this is so cool bae."

"Yeah in a couple months you'll have big pillow stomach for me to let my head on."

She cracked up laughing "When my stomach that big, I'm be like Ethan do this, Ethan do that, Ethan rub my feet, Ethan cook me some food."

"I deserve king treatment after that."

"No. I deserve queen treatment for carrying this baby for 9 months."