✰𝟗

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Lucky rubbed the side of Notti face while he laid between her legs with his hand caressing her breast. It was a

"If you still mad at me. I'm sorry" She apologized kissing the top of his head.

"Is that nigga your friend? You mad dayroom for that if he is"

"No he's not my friend. Just someone I was cool with" She shrugged.

"I'm not going to let any bitch play with my heart-"

"Bitch?" Lucky removed his hand from her shirt and pushing his head off chest.

"I wasn't calling you no bitch" He spoke looking at her "Why you Wylin?"

"You just call me a whole bitch?" Lucky scrunched up her face.

"I'm sorry- I flashed out. You definitely not no bitch. I'm sorry" He kiss around her stomach "I don't wanna fight with you. Can we just go back to sleep?"

Lucky got back comfortable in the bed with him laying back in the same position "Ethan?"

"Mhm?"

"Did you mean what you told me last night when you said you love me?"

"Yeah. I love you because I'll do anything for you and because of how good you is to me. Never been in love and honestly I wanna stay in love with you. I done told you, you going to be my wife."

"If I'm going to be your wife let that be the last time the bitch word come out your mouth talking to me" she smack the side of his face.

"I'm let you slide" He laugh at the fact she smack him.

"Hi my LOL babies, it's been a minute since I recorded a video but you're girl is back on her zoom. And y'all I just seen I hit 30,000 subscribers make some noise y'all what the fuck ahhh" She turned around excited.

"I got to go get my nails done, I'm try to do a celebration for y'all on the camera. Really don't mind how I look right now, I was supposed to been get up and start vlogging but I had took a long nap."

"I'm hungry, let me see what this boy got to eat" she picked up her camera, walking out the room, going into the kitchen seeing a whole set up for her.

"Y'all why I just walk out the room seeing this" She flipped the camera around.

It was big gray 30,000 balloons with a set of red roses and mini cake that said Congratulations.

"I'm read my card to y'all" She cheesed picking up the card from inside the roses "Congratulations on 30k subscribers superstar you deserve it all my princess" She instantly began to get teary eye "Awwww. Thank you baby" She said into the camera.