✰𝟐𝟑

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

"We not going to get there until 3:00 am" Lucky yawned glancing at Notti phone since she was on IG live on hers.

The two were on their way to aspen, Colorado. The trip Lucky had planned for Notti birthday with just him and her. Lucky was honestly happy to get away from everyone and just be with Notti.

"I'm so glad I'm getting away with you" She smile playing with his twist strand hair "You look so fine" She admire his face seeing how good he look after getting his hair cut and his hair freshly twist "Gimme kiss."

"How bout you give me a kiss?"

Lucky lick his face making him shake his laughing "You a weirdo."

She smile just staring at him kissing around his face before kissing his lips sucking on his bottom lip.

Notti got under the blanket they shared rubbing and kissing her thighs.

"Bae, why you tryna get freaky on the plane?" She giggled from his affection "He nasty y'all" She glance at her instagram comments.

"I ain't even doing none" He smirked coming out of the blanket.

Lucky smile shaking her head at his nonsense 
"Cymone, I'm coming back, Monday-"

"We moving out here- she ain't never coming back" Notti laughed "Come on bro end the live" He gripped her inner thigh.

She laughed leaning her head against his "He tryna freak me y'all" She whisper to her phone.

"I'm tryna go to sleep" He lied, getting back under the blanket. He slid his hand in her joggers playing with the waistband of underwear.

"Bae" She laughed clinching her thighs together feeling herself getting wet.

"You're panties wet" Notti whispered to her coming out of the blanket. He smile knowing he easily had that effect on her.

"Ethan, shut up" She put her hand over his mouth laughing ending her live.

Notti and Lucky sat on the blanket by the fireplace, reading from their bible, highlighting and writing down prayers for each other.

"You ready?"

"Yeah" She say as they joined hands together, leaning their forward together silently praying over each other.