✰𝟏𝟑

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Notti stare at Lucky on the phone while she slept. He had a hard time sleeping without her physically being there, so for him to actually go to sleep they both went to sleep on the FaceTime mostly him just watching her making sure she was okay. He so deeply in love with her.

She opened her eyes getting a look of him staring at her. Lucky was still furious about the situations and unlike Willow she will never put him in position to pick between two people he love. It was just wrong.

She got up taking her phone with her while she used the bathroom.

"You coming back home?" Notti asked hoping she said yes.

"No. I need a break-" Lucky honestly wanted to be around Notti but to keep herself from getting stressed out she had to part from him for the time being.

"Break? Fuck is you talking about Lucky? You want me to come over there and break your fucking head" His New York accent boom through her phone.

"What I just said, Ethan" She said before he hung up on her face.

She rolled her eyes and continued on with her morning hygiene.

In about 20 minutes she heard pounding knocking at her front door. She opened the door already knowing it was Notti.

"Fuck wrong with you?" Notti questioned staring at her.

"That willow situation is too much" She didn't want to be nowhere around that girl after what she did "I just want need a break."

"Stop playing with me bro, you sound crazy. Why would I leave you and you pregnant?"

"I didn't say you was leaving me. I just said I needed a break-"

He pulled her down on his lap "I'm sorry about the shit that happened with you and willow. I'm doing no break. We can just break up.

"I don't want to break up. I just want a break-"

Notti removed her from his lap "You single. You can do what you want, Lucky" He say before walking out her house.

Lucky sighed walking to her bathroom and finished getting herself ready.

"That bitch really sick for poisoning you" Cymone made a face after Lucky fill her in on the latest stuff going on in her life "Why would she do that?"