✰𝟐𝟒

•𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖•𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

•𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖•
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

Willow felt devastated after Notti filled her in on how he wanted to marry Lucky.

"When do you plan on purposing to this girl?" Willow asked wanting to be aware.

"Soon" Just hearing that broke Willow's heart. All these years she spent being in love with Notti only for him turn around and spend the rest of his life with someone else

"E, I don't want you to marry that girl-"

"Why?" Notti scrunched up his face not understanding the reason why Willow couldn't get along with Lucky.

Willow sighed, looking over at him as he sat down on the couch next to her awaiting on her to answer.

"You know that I love you, E. I would do anything for you."

"I love you, too. I'll lay a body down for you" He had the same amount love for her that she had for him but only hers was way deeper than his.

"No, like I'm in love with you, Ethan. I always have been since the first day of us meeting."

"Wait- you what?" Notti say confused to whatever she was saying to him.

"I love you more than just a best friend" She say seeing him getting stress.

"Willow you known me damn near my whole life why wait till I'm actually happy to till me some shit like this."

"Ethan, you were reckless, damn near heartless you didn't give a fuck about any female feeling. How could I possibly express something like that to you?"

He knew she was right because he didn't change until Lucky came around and softened him up and gave him the purest affection in the world.

"Did you ever think about us?" Willow slowly sat on his lap "Because I always do. We known each other our whole life why not take the risk" She grabbed his face, smashing her lips onto his. The minute she kiss him he felt nothing for her.

"Aight" He pushed her to the other side of the couch "I don't feel nothing for you, Willow. Everything I genuinely feel is for Lucky. I love you, Willow but as a friend but I definitely can't be your friend after this. I respect my girl and being in your face knowing what I know she kill me."

She pull on the back of his shirt "Ethan, please don't go" She begged grabbing his hand.

"I didn't mean to put you in a weird position. I just had to tell you before it was too late."