✰𝟒

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

•𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘•
𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Lucky look at the map the campus security gave her while she glance around looking for the administrator office. She had arrived at college to get her schedule, she was was still iffy about wanting to be on campus or just doing school online.

"You need some help pretty girl" She heard a deep voice behind her, she turned around looking at the 6' foot caramel skinned dread head boy.

"Yeah, I'm looking for the administrator office."

"That's on the other side. I can show you the way" He offered and she nodded in agreement "I'm Amir" He shoot her a smile giving her a look at his pearly whites, holding out his hand.

"Lucky" She returned the smile, shaking his hand noticing his dimples.

"You definitely not from here, you got a southern accent" He said noticing the way she talk.

She laugh "I'm from Houston. Is my accent really that strong?"

"It's tough. It's just way different from people down here. When you just come down here?"

"Last month."

Amir glance at Lucky seeing how pretty she was. She was like something he haven't seen before "Here you go, I'll wait out here for you."

"Thank you." She entered the administration office.

"Hello, young lady how may I help you?"

"Hi. My name is Lucky Wallace."

"Oh, hey, Miss Wallace, I was expecting you. I'm the administrator, Shawna. It a pleasure to meet you."

"I printed your schedule and everything out for you" Shawna look through her folders before finding the file with everything, passing it to her.

She glance at her classes knowing college was going to be hard her first but she was going to be ready for the challenge.

"Are you staying in the dorm?" She questioned.

"I honestly don't know yet" Lucky shrugged confused about her option.

"Just go with what you're comfortable with" Shawna sent her a welcoming smile.

"Thanks for your help..."

After she finished getting her schedule for her classes with the name of her professor. She walk out the office seeing Amir was sitting there awaiting on her.