✰𝟏𝟎

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

•𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈•
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Lucky glance at the time yawning seeing it was midnight. She was laying on the couch with Notti beside her watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas "Bae look" She smile recording a video on her Instagram story.

Notti look at her phone seeing the girly filter "Move bro" She laughed, leaning her face against his.

She kiss his cheek, biting the side of his face laughing at his facial expressions.

"My lil weirdo" He laughed leaning against her.

"Y'all look I got him to wear matching pajamas. Twinsie" She cheesed before ending the video uploading on IG story.

Notti kiss the side of her face to under her chin. Lucky held his face soaking in his love.

She sat on his lap, she smiled intertwining their hands together while he sat back smirking watching her "Ain't this how you got this baby in your stomach."

"Says the one who put the baby in my stomach."

"Yeah, I was nutting in you on purpose"

"You done got me" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"That was the goal" He said proudly like he accomplished a mission. Both of their laughter filled the room.

"Come on, let's open our presents it 12" she got up from his lap.

"My main present right here" He stuck his thumb in her butt.

She hysterically laughed, pulling him up from the couch.

The two walked towards the Christmas tree sitting down. He pass her the first box with her name, recording her on his phone.

She ripped open the Christmas wrapped opening the gift to see nothing and hearing Notti dying of laughter.

"You such asshole" She laughed playfully punching him.

"I'm sorry my baby" He kiss the side of her forehead passing her one of her gifts "It's a real gift in there."

She opened the present seeing a brand new camera for her to vlog with "A Sony camera" She held a shocked mouth "How much did you spend on this?"

"That doesn't matter because if it was up to me I'll give you the world." She kiss his cheek repeatedly.

He passed her the rest of her gifts. She opened it, seeing a collection of lipglosses she be wearing as side of stack of cash.

He grabbed her hand "Look at me.." Her eyes met up with his seeing how serious he look "This money right here is for all your school stuff. I want you to get you iPad, all your books and really go to school. I failed at that shit, I know you going to succeed, you get that degree."