🔞 1gave bunny my virginity

( this is the continuation becuase my phone wa glitches and this page was giving me technical difficulties I'll say ) ( ahem, now carrying on )

Jimin yelped and twitched squirming to the feeling of jungkook slide himself in more he tried to push jungkook away as a natural reaction but jungkook held him in place trying to hold him closer. Placing his right hand right under jimins shoulder blades and his left hand slid its fingers up from jimin ribs to his chest to his elbow to his wrist entangling their fingers together. Jumin was stretching his hand above his head pulling on the bed frame rails but his grip loosened upon feeling jungkooks fingers, it sent a wave of heat through his abdomen.

Jungkook shushed jimin in a tender way that was gentle calming jimins pained whines with his sweet angelic voice.

" Jung- jungkook *gasps* aah~ I dont think I can take this anymore..it hurts " jimin expressed as calmly as he could.

Jungkook felt bad seeing Jimins agonized face" I'm sorry, I know it hurts. But trust me it will subside soon and you will start feeling good" "are you okay ?" Jungook cupped jimins right cheek using his other hand stroking his cheek with his thumb and looking jimin in the eyes. " now I need you to take a deep breath in amd slowely release, try to relax your body. If your too tense down there I could accidentally hurt you more than necessary"

Jimin felt all fluttery feeling the gentleness as well as concern coming from jungkooks words. It made him feel special. It almost made him cry but he decided to listen. He took a deep breath in and exhaled deeply.

Jimins eyes winced, his legs trembling as his knees clenched against jungkooks waist feeling jungkook suddenly slide inside deeper as he exhaled. " nnm~ uugh!~ahgh~aa~" . Jungkook groaned adjusting to jimins soft, warm, tightness. " ugh~ fuck you really are a virgin~ babyy~ ". They both were making direct eye contact.

Jimin nodded his head " I told y~you so" jungkook adverted his eyes to jimins lips kissing them gently once then lower right on his jawline. Jungkook found jimins sweet spot on his neck kissing and sucking on his neck creating a hickey necklace while pushing himself in and out of Jimins tight heat at a teasingly slow pace. Meanwhile jimin was gripping the back of jungkooks head feeling a weird but pleasent sensation coming from his cookie 🤭 jungkook was holding back the urge of wanting to ruin Jimin.

After a few moments of this intense moment between the two Jimin felt Jungkook hit a specific spot that made him jump a bit

" * groans *Are you okay baby?~does it still hurt? "

" Angghn~ no~ that spot your touching feels really good ~ I want more of you jungkook~  * gasp*

Jungkook thrusted himself in as deep as he could go