the last lovers quarrel chap 3

Jimin was scrolling his phone, looking at pictures of hin and yoongi together. Some we pictures he stole during good moments they shared together and ones yoongi willingly took for him. He almost felt a little sad about yoongi leaving, after all they had known eachother for 5 years already, they hardly ever spent a day apart only hours.

Someone knocked on jimins apartment door, dropping his phone immediately to go check who it was. Looking through the peephole he didnt even have to look twice he knew who it was and slung up the door excitedly and yanked him into the apartment, then closing the door.

Jimin: "I missed you so bunches love !"

Yoongi: " I can tell *giggles* well I'm here now I dont think my mom has realized I'm gone yet either *scoffs in a happy way*

Jimin: "good so then we can get down to buisness here then, let's go to my bedroom yoongi" ~    jimin basically pounced on yoongi, throwing himself at him wrapping his arms around yoongis neck.

Yoongi: *smirks* "dont mind if I do, you look cute right now~ he expressed leading jimin to his own couch to "chit chat". While admiring the outfit jimin had on was loose pajama pants tied at his waist line and a tank top both black. Which showed his ab line enough to know he kept himself in shape. 

Jimin tried sitting right next to yoongi on the couch. They both were angled facing eachother blushing a bit but then yoongi moved forward grabbing jimins face and sending a passionate, blissful kiss on jimins lips. Jimin wanted more so as soon as the moment was initiated he grabbed yoongis clothes yanking yoongi closer to him and kissing returning all of yoongis kisses. Yoongi pulled jimins leg towards home to overlap his leg  which made jimins legs man spread wide open.

                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( IM SORRY guys I'm really sleepy right now I promise to upload the rest of the this chapter tomorow, gn ) ( I  know it's not much but I cant keep my eyes open rn see ya tomorow )!!!!!